Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

IrishDonuts and his recent scam

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CarbonaraFreak, Apr 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CarbonaraFreak

[NOTE: ELEMENTALEXILE HAS LIED ABOUT THIS STORY FOR "ENTERTAINMENT"]So ElementalExile has been scammed by about 30 hours worth of paying (600$) by the as-so-toxic IrishDonuts. He hasn't been a nice person recently, as a few of you probably know, but this just tops it off. Here's the situation:

ElementalExile (Artisan) got a 'job application' by IrishDonuts/PandaTrojan to build on his server. He proceeded to spend 30+ hours building a map for him, just to end up getting banned, with no money. Angry as he was, she notified us on Mega (BuildingTrees, Cvrobber, myself) about this event. We wanted to get on his server for revenge, but ended up getting instantly banned by him. I want to share this story so nobody ever will trust IrishDonuts or Fredbears_Pizza again for this cruel (and not so legal) situation.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2017
  2. __Anka__

Approved, Me, Cv, Carb and someone else all tried to get on his server, Instantly getting banned.

3. __Anka__

Nvm, he later admitted it was an april fools. For fucks sake elemental, i hate you now.

4. CarbonaraFreak

As just recently mentionned, ElementalExile is not only Untrustworthy, but apparently not aware of what could've happened if she proceeded with the lie. Shame on you. You disgust me.

5. SomebodyButMe

Retired Staff

Since this really has nothing to do with the server, nobody cares

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.