Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Isla Inferno

Discussion in 'Share Your Creations' started by King_Argon_III, Sep 15, 2014.

1. xKA3x

Hello my name is King_Argon_III,

I would like to share the island I made in my plot. It is based on Spanish Conquistadors that find an island in the north pacific ocean but this island has a dark history. Will the Spanish survive this demonic sea rock?? (Its not finished just yet though):
    The Spanish ship took a while to make but with a little help from my friends I completed it:
    2014-09-14_18.10.30.png

I even managed to make a whirlpool!
    2014-09-14_18.10.40.png
    This is the inside of the mountain, I made a pretty cool volcano bridge huh:
    2014-09-14_18.11.00.png 2014-09-14_18.11.16.png
    Hope you liked it!
    -King_Argon_III

2. Jossieboy

Not bad, Although it could use a few things... for starters the ship, it doesn't quite have the right shape, the center part of the hull is supposed to be wider than the front and back, but building ships isn't easy, so this is quite a good attempt, I'd suggest using fences or fences + glassblocks as rigging, though cobwebs are fine, it's more of a personal favourite :p. Try adding wind in the sails, and if it's docked, make the sails rolled up, when you do add wind in them, make sure it's an organic shape, not too symmetrical. other than that I'd suggest custom trees, I'd rate the build a 6.5/10 as it is. pretty nice!

3. xKA3x

Thank you jossieboymetsnor! I will take your ideas into consideration!