Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

IzzieCloud's MegaCraft Build Team Application

Discussion in 'MegaCraft Build Team Applications' started by IzzieCloud, Apr 22, 2016.

1. spookyalphabet

Basic Information

What is your in-game name? IzzieCloud

How old are you? 12

What country are you native to? (Include fluent languages spoken and timezone) UK (England) I speak fluent English and a little Welsh too :D

How long have you been playing on the server? 28 hours now :D

Prior Experience

Have you ever been part of a build team before on any other server? No
    If so, please specify which server and what your role or rank was. -

If applicable, please explain why you are no longer a part of those build teams, if not, simply put N/A N/A

Building Skill

What is your best building style or element? (I.e. terraform, steampunk, organic, etc.) I am quite good at creative builds such as massive animals and also, I am quite good at terriforming

Please list at least two of your best builds from any source When I was on my friends server, quite a while ago, we built a massive tiger and we love to build things liek that on the xbox too. Another one is when I was having a mini building competition. I won!

Please list a plot ID or warp to at least two builds on MegaCraft Creative Warp: CloudieBoots_RP. there is nothing there yet but we are hoping to build there soon. Warp: LucyPlot

Do you have ample experience with WorldEdit and VoxelSniper commands? Yes

What do you consider you're most valuable skill that you can contribute to the build team? Helpfulness... If that's a word xD. I would LOVE to do what ever anyone would want me to do.

Additional Information

Are you able and willing to meet deadlines and requests supplied from leader’s or owners of the server? Yes

Any other information we should know? For the question "Are you able and willing to meet deadlines and requests supplied from leader’s or owners of the server?" I think that means are you up for a challenge??? xD Please get back to me on what that means and I can see whether it's a yes or a no. :D

I agree Yes

2. Ryerye1243

Ryerye1243 Guest

Good luck Izzie!

3. spookyalphabet

Thanks!! <3

4. _Brokencrystal_

To meet a deadline is to finish a task before or on the day you were told to complete it.
    To build as requested is to build what the others tell you to build, for example at the moment Antony needs a SkyBlock spawn (although I think polly's working on that).

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. spookyalphabet

Oh... ahah thanks! xD I'm quite the derp :D

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. spookyalphabet

so, who is the person who is checking this and maybe making me part of the build team? (I don't mean to sound pushy, I just don't know how to word it :3)

7. LucyBigBoots

8. Ryerye1243

Ryerye1243 Guest

Don't bump old threads

• Agree Agree x 2