Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

Denied JaredIsaiah

Discussion in 'Dyatrian Build Team Applications' started by JaredTheM8, Nov 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheRedM8

MineCraft username: JaredIsaiah

Where are you from/What languages you speak: I am from the Philippines. I speak English all the time!

On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate your WorldEdit skills?: 5

On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate your Voxel Sniper skills?: 2 (I have only used it for a while before when messing around on my personal plug-in testing server)

On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate your building ability?: 6

What work have you done in the past? (Pictures, MegaCraft plot number, Your YouTube): I have one complete plot: "-3;1", and 1 WIP plot: "-68;53"

How many hours you usually build, weekly? Around 2 hours, I am trying to adjust my schedule a bit so this may change.

Why should we choose you?(50-100 words) You should choose me because I am a pretty decent builder, and I am a decent person as well. I would also like to learn a bit on how to improve my building skills and how to build more detailed things. I could build in a variety of styles, but I do not guarantee I can build good in certain styles.

Thanks for taking your time to read this! I hope I am accepted into the Dyatrian Build Team. :)

2. Jeqqe_

Retired Staff

Sorry, but it is deny. This doesn't mean you are not good builder, just that your houses doesn't really have enough detail for our taste. Sorry.

• Informative Informative x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.