Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jeqqe fanclub!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DaRedstonePotato, Oct 4, 2015.

?

Do you love Jeqqe?

Poll closed Oct 5, 2015.
  1. Yes

1 vote(s)
    10.0%
  2. Definitley! <3

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. ABSOLUTELY!!!! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

6 vote(s)
    60.0%
  4. NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! EWWWWW!!!!!!

3 vote(s)
    30.0%
  1. TheRedstnePotato

Hello Megacraft!

As you all know, Jeqqe_ is bae. We all have a Jeqqe fangirl within, some people with it on the outside, who show their passion for this senpai for all to see.

Well now all of you true, real, fangirls / boys devoted to our bae can come together to obsess over this idol.
    For I have created... *drumroll even though you already know since you probably read the title and can see the text anyway since it's big*
    THE JEQQE FANCLUB!!!!! ^_^

Do you think of yourself as a devoted worshiper of our lord, Jeqqe? Then now's your chance! Join our fanclub for various fun activities, such as:
    obsessive-Jeqqe-banter-sleepovers, Jeqqe dressup, Jeqqe fanfic writing, Jeqqe fanfic reading, going up to Jeqqe and asking for autographs, trying to get Jeqqe to give us an autograph, crying over Jeqqe not noticing us, making Jeqqe fanart and generally fangirling over Jeqqe.

To join, simply state your name and obsession over Jeqqe on a scale of 1 to 10. It'd help if you had skype in order to join the Jeqqe Fan club group.

To get started on our Jeqqe fangirling, have a read of chapters 1 to three of my Jeqqe fanfiction, "The Jeqqe Life" (ft lots of renamed names due to copyright)

- - - - - - - The Jeqqe Life - - - - - - -
    A Jeqqe_ fanfic by DaRedstonePotato

Chapter 1: HAX!

It was a bright sunny day, with weather disabled and only a few clouds in the sky. A local SuperAdmin was flying around the creative spawn, trying to pass the time. He was known by Many names. Jeqqe_, Jeqqe, Jeq, Yekke_, Yek, Jere, Yekekekkekekekekekekeke, and possibly a few more. He felt lonely. He had no freinds, nobody liked him. Yet he did his best to try be liked. He tried not to kill everybody, he tried not to crash the server, he even attempted to be nice to people, yet he was a mean bully, so it never worked.

Then, all of a sudden, it hit him, like his ex-boyfreind's d-. Anyway, an idea struck him. Maybe... just maybe... he could get Megacraft's favour by bringing his alt account on, and hacking with it. Then when KitPvP was in pandemodium, he would strike, and ban his alt, saving the day and capturing the heart of the PvPers. He switched onto his other computer that he stole, and loaded Minecraft with a hacked client on. He had logged on to his alt, "xXHuggyBunnyXx", so when he joined Megacraft, he was spammed with "Welcome!" and "Welcome, HuggyBunny" from members and staff alike.

He typed into his alternite keyboard, which he bought instead of stole, and typed /server KitPvP. He was trying to get as many people to notice him as possible, so he acted AFK until KitPvP was full of 20 players, and luckily no other staff were online to steal Jeqqe's glory. He enabled Kill aura, anti-knockback, and as all of the other combat hacks too. All of a sudden, chat was spammed with "HAX!" and "hacker!". Jeqqe waited until the time was right, when HuggyBunny had notified as many people as possible of their hacks, he swooped into action.

"Jeqqe_ joined the game."
    He tried to act natural, and innocent, so said "Who's hacking?". There was a sudden flood of "xXHuggyBunnyXx" in chat. He went into creative mode, and flew to where HuggyBunny was running around killing people with FightBot. He said "Yep, that's definitely hacks." He did /ban xXHuggyBunnyXx, and said "Banned." to make people notice more. Just then, he felt an evil warmth flow through him, as a few people in chat said "Thanks jeqqe!", "Yay he's gone! :D" and so on. Some peole had finally noticed him!

In a bad way, he had done good. He felt proud. He felt happy. He felt loved.

Chapter 2: Helping in a good way?

After yesterday's "drama", Jeqqe decided he wanted more. Although this time, the opportunity came to him!
    "Help! Help! I'm being greifed!" came the cries of [Builder] Fantos_ in chat.

SamiDoesMC, an admin who'd just left, had been the only other staff online at the time. Jeqqe seized his chance to play the hero, and teleported to Fantos. he looked around, and glared at the previously-beautiful village Fantos had made. A bunch of blue bubbles were floating in middair, as well as a lava bucket. The bubbles were moving, placing lava all over. Jeqqe wasn't sure how to ban an invisible person. He had no idea who it was.

Then, the very small bit of genius in his head had a great idea! He quickly typed /gmsp, and was in spectator mode. He could see the names of invisible people that way. He glanced around, and saw the ghostly body of the greifer, with "GirlInAHome" written over their heads. As quick as he could, he wrot /ban GirlInAHome then pressed ENTER. The greifer was gone, and the lovely village of Fantos was saved! Once again, he recieved praise for his amazing work.

Jeqqe could feel it in his heart. Things were changing. He was becoming... a good guy.

That night, things went very bad indeed on Megacraft. Somebody, somewhere, somehow, sent 10 accounts on megacraft, each with a spambot mod, and a differnet phrase. The server was in chaos. There was a constant flood of random letters, slightly broken by something like "AHH!" and "HELP!!!" popping inbetween for a spiltsecond before being absorbed by more spam. Jeqqe joined the server just to see how things were going, and of course they were pretty bad. The owner, The_Kadshrek was online, although afk. Jeqqe assumed they were from the same place, and tried to /ipban a random one. The name he put was gone, but the rest remained. And so it took longer, but eventually he managed to /ban all 9 of the remaining ones. The server was saved, and Jeqqe was worshipped like he had never expected possible. He was a hero.

Chapter 3: A day to remember

The following week was the best time of Jeq's life. For once, instead of being a rejected, unloved waste of space, he was a popular, admired, and respected member of the community. Finally, some of the coolest people on Megacraft, such as the awesome DaRedstonePotato, noticed him. But then, ItsMaya, another popular member of the community, talked to Jeqqe for the first time. It was a simple "wb Jeqqe" when he joined the game, but as the first time she talked to him, it felt really special to him. He said a "Thanks." in return, yet couldn't help feeling like he should speak more to her.

Later that day, he was reviewing plots for people to rank up. The first two were excellent, and got accepted. The third one was terrible, and he couldn't help but feel like the builder, ColdSquare, must've been a big noob. He moved onto the next one, which was OK, although the fifth one was unlike the others. He looked around, and loved it. He obviously checked who built this masterpiece, and saw it was by ItsMaya. She was online at the time, and at the plot adding a few small details. But she didn't need them. Jeqqe loved it as it was. Maya saw him flying in midair, staring around at the plot, and messaged Jeqqe with, "Hey Jeq, hope you like the plot! :D". Jeqqe didn't like it. He loved it. He replied with, "Of course I did, it's brilliant!". She smiled. Or at least, Jeqqe could tell she was smiling in real life. He left, wishing he had stayed there longer to chat more with Maya. Unfourtunetley, he had work to do. He reviewed four more plots after that, but denied all of them. They were good, but after seeing the masterpiece by the girl he had just met, he couldn't stop thinking about her, and of course the build too.

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. iProcraftinate

Retired Staff

Gawd finally I can stalk my idol without being shamed.

3. LASC

Now I can kill myself.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Neverstar

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! EWWWWW!!!!!!

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Yekke_

Im Yekke!

• Like Like x 2
  6. hbl

hbl

oh my god k bra i rate -1/10 for eew duh

7. TheRedstnePotato

OK WHO ADDED

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! EWWWWW!!!!!!
    TO THE POLL???

8. Kutze_

Kutze_ Formerly known as Kootze_

who is jeqqe soz

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. TheRedstnePotato

Somebody ban this h8r

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. TheRedstnePotato

OMG senpai just read this post in TS with his beautiful smexy finnish voice fangirling so hard right now ^_^

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Friized

Retired Staff

But...But.. Where's the milly fanclub?? :'(

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. Samiiii

Retired Staff

I did add it and I told I on ts I was doing it and I was sorry LOL

• Like Like x 1
  13. Samiiii

Retired Staff

Jeqqe sucks

• Informative Informative x 1
  14. Friized

Retired Staff

Wait are you talking bout me?

15. TheRedstnePotato

who's Milly?

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Samiiii

Retired Staff

Nope xD

17. MC2Squared

I found a hair on my monitor, and I think it's Jeqqe's (International Hair Teleportation via the internet happens)

Starting price: $99999999999

Buy It Now: $∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. FantaSodaIsBack

I'm pretty sure Milly is a brand of toast...

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. MC2Squared

Soz, typically Fax Machine companies don't normally have a fanclub Milly.

20. zLynn