Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Accepted JJam126's application

Discussion in 'Dyatrian Build Team Applications' started by JJam126, Dec 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JJam126

Where are you from/What languages you speak: I am from England and I can only speak English, sorry :(.

On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate your WorldEdit skills?: I'd say a 6 because I know most of the basic commands but there's probably still more to learn.

On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate your Voxel Sniper skills?: 1, I've only encountered voxel sniper once and that was a good few months ago.

On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate your building ability?: It really depends on the style, however bear in mind that I have not attempted any large scale projects since I came back from not playing.

What work have you done in the past? (Pictures, MegaCraft plot number, Your YouTube): My plot numbers are -76;110 and -76;111.

How many hours you usually build, weekly?
    For the past week I've been building for all day as that's all I can do due to current circumstances but once I've recovered I'd be less active. :l

Why should we choose you?(50-100 words) I believe I can bring some good medieval/Nordic building skills to the team and I am
    a generally light hearted person. Plus everybody seems to recommend me doing this :l

Last edited: Dec 20, 2014
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Jeqqe_

Retired Staff

Im sorry for not replying to your application but that is because I cannot access my pc untill next saturday. So I'll check your plot then and decide :).

3. ProbablySid_

Retired Staff

I've probably said this to you many times but anyway- I really think you should join. Me turning down the trial was bad so I really want you in! Good luck! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.