Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jokes...Jokes....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by epicsid2001, Dec 14, 2014.

1. ProbablySid_

Retired Staff

So recently people have been calling me 'messed up in the head' and 'a two faced b!tch' and stuff like that. Now if you guys don't know what is happening then here it is. So, yeah Kaylee is actually me if you haven't already heard. Now you all have probably stopped reading this because I said that but the reason I was acting as her was originally a joke, but I got carried away and decided to see how long it would take the staff to realise. Well today they realised and when everyone found out a lot of people started hating me. I understand why, but I am really upset so much people absolutely despise me for it. So yeah, if you do hate me I'm sorry. Merry Christmas everyone. :(

• Like Like x 1
  2. ProbablySid_

Retired Staff

Thanks to the remaining friends I do have and sorry if I sound like such a drama queen.

• Like Like x 2
  3. ProbablySid_

Retired Staff

I'd also like to thank the staff for handling it so well.

• Like Like x 2
  4. ironicmemexd

Don't worry Sid, I got your back. It's a nice joke though, no one was hurt. Right?

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Mas281

gg!
    You fooled me, if this is true :p

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. LeDerpyAria

Sid, it's alright buddy. I was also fooled like Mas lol I was a little creeped out by Kaylee but it's fine! :3

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. BlueFusion12

Retired Administrator

I usually try to avoid getting involved in this like this, but I see something I need to say.

Sid, worrying about people hating you is exactly the way to get them to do so. Having friends, even if they are only aquantences on a Minecraft server, is all about trust. If you want to have friends and for them to like you back, you have to trust that they like you back.

I remember observing console when you performed your little "test. " What I observed was a lot of people that showed that they were clearly your friend. Trust in that, and don't worry about the mistakes you make because any real friend would look over that because they like you for who you are. Anyone who would shift from being your friend to hating you over a simple joke, whether it was right or wrong, is not a real friend to begin with.

This has been life lessons with BlueFusion12, have a good rest of your day!

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. ObtuseMoose

You can report them.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. ObtuseMoose

Do not think about negative thoughts, that will get you depressed. Try to keep a positive attitude towards players and pretend as if they are your family. No matter what happens, people can help you.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 3
  10. BiduBR

Retired Staff

i garentee you that nobody hates you some people might be a bit pist off because it was a shock reaction. ex: when you get hurt and at the momment of the impact is hurts a lot but soon its gone, that is happening here so dont worry this is probably just going to be temporary and in the future we are going to laught out of this and if they dont forgive you as bluefusion said they arent real friends.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  11. Poopy_Farty

Believe me, I have this experience long before 2.0, ask any veteran staff.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. ProbablySid_

Retired Staff

OMG... you actually replied to my post and said my name... xD

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. Zengakukatsu

This man speaks truth.
    (Btw sorry epic toast I beleive I was a part of this at one point if i remember correctly)
    Trust me anyone who does continue to judge you will realize how stupid they were acting at some point.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Poopy_Farty

You were, you were the main factor on my end of the beefing that always occurred. That isn't offensive.