Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just a few ideas.

Discussion in 'Accepted Suggestions' started by Tormentous, Oct 9, 2018.

?

What do you think?

1. I want to see all of these added.

3 vote(s)
    75.0%
  2. I want to see some of these added.

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  3. I want to see none of these added.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tormentous

As the title implies, I've had a couple minor ideas rolling around in my mind for a bit, so I figured I'd write them down. Some of these are vaguely related to each other, some aren't.

1 - /tpnotify | Use: Would allow players to receive a chat notification when someone directly /TP's to them. Reason: could help with trolling. Only for /tp, not /tpo.

2 - /friend tp | Use: Would allow players on your friends list to teleport, overriding /tptoggle. Could be disabled as well with a new friend setting command, /friend setting tp/teleport.
    Reason: Some people (like me) don't like to constantly have to switch /tptoggle on and off to block random requests but still allow friends to teleport.
    Reason 2: /friend jump doesn't do this. It only works cross-server and doesn't even take you directly to the friend.

3 - /j or /jump. | This one currently exists but is restricted. Use: teleports the player to the location they're looking at. Additionally, maybe allow the command to be bound to a tool, so for example you could have a stick that teleports you wherever you're looking when you left click it.
    Reason: General convenience.

4: //fixlighting | Use: Fixes lighting errors infinitely more effectively than /plot relight. (Again, exists currently but is restricted to admins+)
    Reason: I'm not sure if there's a lag issue behind this, but sometimes lighting errors are so bad that they can take literally hours to fully fix, if even at all. At the very least, please allow helpers and mods to use this as well.

I know this is a bit of a longer post, but thanks for reading it. I labeled it as Creative as that's where it is mostly focused, but ideas 1 & 2 could probably used globally. Thread replies are encouraged.

2. NotMyFault

NotMyFault The Sanctuary
    Retired Administrator

1. Not necessary, hence why there is /tpa
    2. Has been added, you can jump to your friends per-server or cross-server with /friend tp.
    If you don't want that, you can disable it on /friend settings
    3. Has been added. You can bind it to a tool as well. Hold the tool and type /pt jump and leftclick then. To unbind it, just type /pt while holding the tool
    4. Once it's working properly sure, but atm use /n or a night vision pot

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.