Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

KitPvP Bugs and Suggestions

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by BiduBR, Apr 17, 2016.

1. BiduBR

Retired Staff

So i just got on KitPvP with my alt to test stuff out and i believe a lot of changes have to be done.

Firstly Sharpness swords are acting extremely weird. If you spam click it takes 5 hits to kill someone with a sharp sword but it takes 4 hits with a regular sword (no crits keep in mind) But if you dont spam click it takes around 3 hits.. What is causing that i have no clue it is just super weird and honestly not worth buying a sharp sword right now. Update i just got some really weird results, sometimes i can kill with 3 hits with sharp swords spam clicking but sometimes it takes me 5 super random...

Secondly when you kill someone your head flicks to some direction. I tested multiple times killing my alt and every time i killed it my head flicked to some weird direction generally pointed to the spawn point of the target killed.

You can 2 shot people with a regular sword. If you crit twice that is something that isnt hard to do the target gets 2 shotted. Should likely add diamond armor or use weaker swords.

1.9 regen is stupid, Simple fix keep the player at 9.5 hunger bars so they dont get the uber regen causes by saturation.

If you disagree with something please posit it so we can discuss also comment if i missed anything. T

• Winner Winner x 2
  2. hbl

hbl

I approve!

3. _Brokencrystal_

Words of wisdom, I couldn't agree more.

I haven't been paying much attention to how many hits it takes for me to kill people, but then again I am bad at pvp so :p (However, there was one person who whined at me and called me a hacker because I 3HKO-ed them with a normal sword. ._.)

T

4. Ryerye1243

Ryerye1243 Guest

Lemme tell you a funny story

1.9 PVP

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

We should really put the kitpvp into 1.8 mode survival 1.8 and the rest 1.9, 1.9 isnt a fair pvp update. It is just a way to measure your ping, MAKE MEGA GREAT AGAIN REPEAL THE 1.9 BS AND ADD JITTER CICK!

6. BiduBR

Retired Staff

Dont think it is a good idea to have the network in multiple minecraft versions.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

@BlueFusion12 said he'll keep it on 1.9 but it wouldn't be the regen thing and the timing the attacks. So it's pretty much 1.8