Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

KitPvp Stopming and Feather Falling boots suggestion

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by BiduBR, Apr 11, 2015.

1. BiduBR

Retired Staff

Hello MegaCraftians! Today I would like to share some interesting ideas to make the kitpvp more fun and more high risk reward in a way.

1st idea: Stoping, so as many of you kitpvp players have probably noticed we got a new map! in this new map we had changes such as fall damage on and of course a the platforms that normally you jump of onto the water or climb the vines to not to take fall damage. My idea is to add a feature known as stopming it would basically be if a player drops from around 7 blocks onto the other player they would take double damage than from a normal hit. Here is a example of what it would be http://gyazo.com/5e0eea726fb7d1c5696441999f151a43 (sorry for lag gyazo gif thing does that for some reason.) I think that would become a good feature because it would be very high risk if you will hit the player or not and it may be fight changing. In my opinion it would reward players that don't have the patience to all around the vines to safely get onto the ground. (of coarse if this is even possible to make)

2nd idea: Feather falling boots, so as I said we have a new map where you take a lot of fall damage. So my idea would be that if a player would like they could be able to use the /shop feature and grab unbreaking X feather falling III boots from the price around 300-500 coins and it would last for 10 lifes.

Those where my ideas that I think would make kitpvp more enjoyable and give players a better experience thanks for reading have a amazing day :)
    @BlueFusion12

• Like Like x 4
  2. BlueFusion12

Retired Administrator

I like the stomp idea. We could do it like a smash via holding down shift.

Also the boots are already added to the plugin, but since I'm in NY for the weekend I can't add them in until Monday or Tuesday.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1