Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

~KitPvP Suggestion~

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Soiree, May 7, 2015.

1. mandorrhea

Hello MegaCraft, I was pondering on my thought while on KitPvP and though of a little function for it. So, I find it annoying how whenever you kill someone they always go back to you right away and kill you after you killed them (Low health). My idea was to have a timer of around ten seconds or less before you can exit spawn again. This allows you to flee after you killed them and to ensure the can't kill you right after. I get how the function could be annoying but I feel it would make the game a tad bit more fair. Please consider this @BlueFusion12 and @The_Kadrek . :) Thank you for reading this, and g'day.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. mandorrhea

Also, if you have an argument please be respectful. It is nice to me and others. :)

3. BiduBR

Retired Staff

i belive that would be extreamly annoying in my opinion, example if you die 10 times that is 100 seconds so a bit less than 2 minutes and people will loose a lot of time if this gets added, also you get the regen when you kill someone... that is there for this reason (increasing the regen would make it to overpowerd it was increased when kitpvp first was launched on 2.0) Welp my toughts :cool:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. mandorrhea

I see where you're coming from @BiduBR , it wouldn't have to be 10 seconds, it could be 5 or less even. :p I'm not asking for anything to change, it's just an idea. :D

5. Jeqqe_

Retired Staff

Whats the idea though... if you're low on health, aslong as you aren't playing 1v1 against someone, there will be someone else killing you anyways.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. mandorrhea

True, never thought of that. ;) I was just thinking of when there aren't many people on but I understand. You made a great point. :D

7. mandorrhea

Thank you @BiduBR and @Topodoo for helping me understand. I see how much of a waste of time that would be. Thank you guys and have a good day. :D