Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kitpvp Suggestions

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by 50656e6775696e, Nov 8, 2015.

1. hanzomain69

I have a few ideas for kit pvp and a new game / server.

KIt Pvp:
    Spectating
    Levels actually do something
    MCMMO

1 vs 1 Arenas
    A 1v1 arena would be a great add-on to pvp so you can fight new people!
    Blitz Pvp
    Basically normal pvp but with power-ups and different potions that you can find. Random loot chests would spawn that refill randomly every 5-10
    minutes. They would have different potions, good or bad. Also a random boost would be given to all players, like Speed or Jump Boost, for 15 minutes. Other things would be when you get a kill streak of 3 and up, you get speed until a kill streak of 5, when you get the lowest possible strength boost. After that you don't gain any effects. I have never seen anything like this kind of pvp on other servers, so it would be completely new and original.

Other Ideas:
    Bending Server
    Bending/Avatar plugin!!!! I would love it if there was a bending server because I'm pretty much obsessed over Avatar the last Airbender and because bending is like Elsafy, but a bit harder to do moves and combos. Please reply saying, "I like tacos" if you want the bending plugin!!

That's all i got to say, hope some of these suggestions are used!

2. _Brokencrystal_

1. SPECTATING! YES! PLEASE DO THIS!
    2. A lot of people want 1v1 arenas. They'd be very happy if it was implemented. I don't, but that's only because I prefer ffa and am really ever-so-bad at pvp :p
    3. = chaos
    4. Whadda??

3. hanzomain69

Yea, i guess blitz pvp wouldn't work out, just a idea i had.

BUT bending should be a thing because its a lot of fun to breath fire and thrown massive boulders

4. _Brokencrystal_

Firebreathing and boulder-throwing is for the Pokemon to do.
    Er, back to the topic.

5. mandorrhea

1. I say no, there's a reason why only staff members can spectate. To investigate wether or not someone is hacking. Therefore KitPvP is literally for pvp. If we were to add spectating, it would create even more people complaining about hacking. Although you can argue that some will be right, it's better off if we just leave that as something for staff to do. (Spectating goes into my next idea, but outside of the main arena)

2. https://mc-mega.com/threads/kitpvp-duels.2288/

3. This would just be chaos. This fits better on a larger mini-game server. We don't really need another pvp style server at this point in time.

4. I'm afraid it would end up like the Elsafy server, super awesome at first, but once you've done everything it gets boring and swept under the mat.

6. hanzomain69

Bending doesnt get boring untiil you have mastered every element, every sub element, and every combo. Even after that, new combos and moves are being made too!

But yea Blitz Pvp belongs ona different server, but hey its really up to the owners!

7. mandorrhea

It just seems like a waste of time making it and adding on to it if not many people will play that server. Whereas that time could be put into something else. Don't get me wrong, I think that bending in minecraft would be awesome, but you have mods for that.

8. hanzomain69

Actually no one has made a GOOD avatar mod, but back to topic.