Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kitpvp tournament

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by lifekiller43_, Nov 6, 2016.

1. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

Hey,
    First off congratulations to the new winners of the kitpvp tournament (Edrig and sid), Secondly, i'd like to talk about a new kitpvp tournament. I think the next kitpvp tournament should be on Saturday, Nov 19. Now, i am trying to make this suggestion for the kitpvp tournament as convenient as possible. So, the tournament time will be 7PM GMT time which would make it 2PM EST, 1PM Central Time, and 11AM West coast time. This will be a 3v3 kitpvp tournament and the kits not allowed will ONLY be archer. These people WILL NOT BE RANDOMIZED! PICK YOUR OWN PEOPLE! If you wont be able to make it, them contact blue about this (BTW THIS IS JUST A SUGGESTION I DONT KNOW IF THIS WILL EVEN HAPPEN!)

Thanks,

Lifekiller43

ZodiacKiller2016

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. ProbablyEd_

Retired Staff

Thats a good idea. but the only kit being archer might not be the best thing because not everyone is good with at bow. I think a 3v3 tournament is a good idea however there wasn't that many people entered in the last one so maybe there will not be enough players to get about 4 matches in.
    ~Edrigedrig~

3. JackCosens

Owner Retired Administrator

I am putting a lot of planning into the next kitpvp tournament we have decided to do it with 1vs1's as we did not have that many entries last time. Some of these points may be taking into consideration. Thanks for suggesting.

4. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

EVEN BETTER LOLOL OH THAT'S FUNKY