Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

Kitpvp tournament

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by lifekiller43_, Dec 22, 2016.

?

Should vampire be allowed?

Poll closed Dec 26, 2016.
  1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

100.0%
  3. Yes, BUT all upgrades need to be barred(Somehow)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

Hello sexy retards. So i've decided to ask if i can host the next kitpvp tournament, i'd like to because this certain tournament was supposed to be monthly, and we didn't have it, so, if this gets approved by a higher power (Not blue cuz no one knows where the hell he is) then i guess it's a done deal, if you somehow win this 1v1 tournament, then you'll get a 20 dollar voucher or 20 dollars added to your megacraft acct. and yes this is a 1v1 tournament, hopefully this time you actually show up. I will be randomizing the opponents, if this does go into the original head of forums (the announcement thing that everyone sees on the forums when they first click it) then i will edit this and put more information about it. This (Hopefully) will be in the same arena that the other kitpvp tournament was in last time, if enough people actually decide to join, then it'll be good. I am presuming the tournament to be on December 28th on Wednesday. The time the tournament will begin is 5PM EST 4PM Central 2PM Pacific and 10PM GMT. IF YOU'RE UNABLE TO GO, PLEASE TELL ME OR A STAFF MEMBER!(if you signed up) All you have to do is comment you IGN. After that, have fun and keep waiting til it starts. YES UPGRADES ARE ALLOWED!

Tip: If you want to beat a vampire with the highest upgrades use tanks to kill them.

Rules

No cheating
    No hacking
    THE BOW CLASS IS BARRED FROM BEING USED AND IF YOU'RE CAUGHT, YOU WILL BE SUFFERING HARSH CONSEQUENCES!
    VAMPIRE WILL BE POLLED ABOVE!
    No bad-sportsmanship (This can cause the other person to win)
    HAVE FUN! :D

Please take this under consideration

-Lifekiller43

EDIT: Because of all the admins quitting, this tournament probably wont happen, sorry you weren't given what you were promised.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2016
    • Winner Winner x 2
  2. Ryerye1243

Ryerye1243 Guest

yes please

3. ProbablySid_

Retired Staff

Considering the poor handling of the last competition (maybe that's my fault idk xD), I would like to make this possible. However, I will need to do some discussing with other staff, so I'll get back to you ASAP (before the 28th).

• Like Like x 1
  4. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

it was because of false timing mostly, i'm doing 1v1's so this should be ok and on schedule.

5. JackCosens

Owner Retired Administrator

Ehh mate, the admin team is so bad right now they cant work out wether to ban me or not so trying to get them to give u some perms that they dont even know (because I got the plugin made myself) is a little bit of a long shot <3

xx love jack <3

6. ProbablyEd_

Retired Staff

I like the idea of the pvp tournament to be a 1v1 since there could be more matches. Im so glad that archer isn't allowed =P, i think you will do well to host it. =] it was supposed to be every month but i dont think the staff were really focusing on a pvp tournament. i hope u can make it happen =] GL

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

oOoOoOOOOOoooOoooo sexxxxyyyyyyy, anyways please giv me da perms and tell them which one (Tell sid, i think he understands more)

8. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

Thanks!

9. JackCosens

What do you mean he will understand more? They dont know a command to save their lives...

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

because sid probably knows more than the rest of the staff team. Also you could quickly teach them and me so we can make this happen

11. JackCosens

Sid wont know how to do it. And why would I want to help the server after I have been FALSE BANNED FOR THE 701st TIME???

12. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

i can relate to being banned. ANYWAYS i'm hosting it, not sid not any other member just me. plus i think we already have the plugin, there's no other thing we need to do, all that really needs to happen is the pvp territory, hence the reason why im using the other arena we used last tournament on november, so then as usual you'll pick your classes and it'll be set.

13. ObtuseMoose

Where do I register?

14. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

you just reply with your IGN, i'll put you down on the list though!