Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

KitPvp with only 1 kit?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Carbo_, Oct 7, 2015.

1. CarbonaraFreak

I played a long time on this server, and i always wondered why there is only 1 kit in KitPvp. I mean, isnt that the point in Kitpvp? I suggest to make more kits in Kitpvp and that you can choose them. Yes, I know, many people will think that this is a bad idea. But in my opinion, its a good idea to add 2-3 more kits.

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. ProbablySid_

Retired Staff

Yeah this isn't KitPvP... But in a way this is better. I wouldn't mind new kits as long as they are very balanced and there's no OP edge to the higher ranked players.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. zLynn

yea like sid said there has to kinda have to be balanced kits or else everyone will be a single kit.
    if kits were added then my opinion is to have it like either:

each kit has a certain other kit it can kill easily
    or
    each kit can defend against every single other kit in a certain way

4. DonaldJohnTrump_

Actually we kind of do have kits already. The kits are basically the shop items. Yes I know they are just swords and bows and whatever but that is basically the different kits in pvp. We don't need diamond armor or full enchanted armor. I think these are already balanced out and pleanty to choose from. You can agree or disagree but this is how I see this.

• Agree Agree x 2