Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

KitPvP

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Ctrl_Alt_KaiNik, Jan 4, 2015.

1. kailanchauhan

I have just played in the KitPvP server andybro I thought it was amazing, apart from the lag. First of all, can we do /kit? But my suggestion is about making this new KitPvP a but like the old one, even though I hadn't joined the server then, to add a KitPvP lobby (I could help make it, please) that will have a place where two people stand and then they get teleported into an arena. It will allow 2, maybe more, players to have a duel. I was inspired by Commanderjojo because he suggested that I have a duel with him. My other suggestion is that there are about 3 global maps which players can join directly from commands or places in the lobby. This would apply to the duel, but the players can choose a map.

And a massive thanks to @BlueFusion12 for bringing back KitPvP! And a hug for him.

Thanks for reading this, Ctrl. Now on TeamSpeak but only with the chat box.
    Have a good day :) :D

2. therealjojo

Actually a new map is done.I interviewed BiduBR LIVE from Hermit News.He says:The new map is already done Jojo.And it is on the Dyatrian server.We're like Area 51 boi-BiduBR 2k15