Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

Leaving for good. [a very long time]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KevCantPvP, Jan 11, 2016.

1. Yekke_

Well, I don't really know how to put this... But I guess I'll start with "I'm leaving"...
    I am leaving Mega starting tomorrow. I will be on for 10 minutes tomorrow at like 19:00 or something and it will be my final time on Mega for a very, very long time. Could be months, or maybe even a year...
    I'm leaving because of a social and school related issues. To put things as honestly as possible... I'm addicted to minecraft itself. MegaCraft is also such an amazing community with so many amazing people that it makes it hard to leave... I get yelled at a lot because of homework and school issues which doesn't help my situation. I'm insanely depressed and angry from what I have become... I can't handle getting yelled at constantly... I think stopping minecraft will help me because it will clear my addiction. Firstly, I'd like to thank all these people for making my time and experience on MegaCraft amazing, Kawaii_Beaver, NoHacksJustSid, FrogByForce, DiaArtix, SamiPot, LuukH, and a few others... I can't say much more tonight...
    Goodbye...

Goodbye my lover.
    Goodbye my friend.
    You have been the one.
    You have ben the one for me...

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. MC2Squared

• Like Like x 1
  3. LuukH

Retired Staff

We've had a great time man, sad to see you go. :(
    Hope things will get better for you! :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. ProbablySid_

Retired Staff

NOOOOOO Don't leave ;-;

welp in all seriousness, IRL > Minecraft. I hope you'll remember the times we used to rek on kitpvp. We made an awesome team :(. Well see ya around, hope everything goes well for you!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. ObtuseMoose

Actually I used to have the same kind of problems as you, all I did was just take a break for 3 months, then started to play Minecraft once a week. But now I play every day, just for an hour.

6. Kutze_

Kutze_ Formerly known as Kootze_

Kev! You were my first pal I made on this server ;') Haha good ole' times... So so sad to see you leave ;-; My throat is getting dry haha, You were one of my greatest pals on the server and I'll never forget the good memories we had together .. ;) Your also very funny xD :)
    -Kutze , your irish beaver bud lol <3

• Like Like x 2
  7. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

ah kev the old days. When you were in pvp. I really didn't talk to you but i would say hopefully your grades will increase and the assignments will be turned in. Best of luck for the future.