Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Legendary Rank

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by BlizzardPlaysMC, May 12, 2015.

1. JavaKitsune

As u guys know im an elite but i think there should be another rank and i thought of legendary! I think we need another HIGHER Rank because im a person who buys ranks and i really want to support the server and i dont really like buying anything else so maybe 55$ for legendary if you want!I Think The Name tag should be bright green! Well Reply to this so i can see your thoughts about this

2. ironicmemexd

I personally think we have enough ranks. Hell, Elite has everything you need. 50 plots, special creative commands, etc. Plus what would this new rank consist of? What perks would it have to motivate people to buy it?

3. mandorrhea

This obviously is a copy of Mineplex's Legendary rank. If there was to be a new rank added it would most likely be $60+. There would need to be new perks. The ranks are fine as is.

Last edited: May 13, 2015
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. mandorrhea

If you want to donate to the server and help it grow, buy Cubits, MegaCoins, or Crates.

5. JavaKitsune

Im not a survival person so its useless

6. BiduBR

Retired Staff

The point of donating is not what you get out of it , it is supporting the server.

7. mandorrhea

If you want to support the server then buy a rank for someone else or buy the things I already listed. Like @BiduBR said, its about supporting the server not the special perks you get.

8. JavaKitsune

Bidu can u delete or lock this thread

9. Mas281

But technically you are a customer, so it is not a donation since you are promised things in return. So you are really buying perks, as well as helping the server.

10. BiduBR

Retired Staff

Indeed i am a customer but i donated mostsly for the support, conscidering my staff rank atm my elite rank wouldnt affect me at all. Regardless i think a new rank could be something cool but maybe you dont get much from it idk something like supporter that would come after elite.

11. BiduBR

Retired Staff

Dont really see why doing that, we are disscussing something that could be a potential idea.

12. BlueFusion12

Retired Administrator

In on the fence with this idea. I've had a fair amount of people suggest this, and I would love to provide people who want to support the server with the means to do so. However I feel the ranks we have are pretty much sufficient and I'm not sure what else I would add to this new rank anyway.

I'll leave this thread open to suggestions and I'll make a final decision once everyone weighs in on their opinions.

13. BiduBR

Retired Staff

Make a rank after elite that doesnt really give much of a upgrade at all, so people that want to only
    Support the server have that. Welp my idea :p

• Like Like x 2
  14. kailanchauhan

My idea is to just have something on the megacraft store which will allow you to just give money. We don't need special ranks to show we wAnt t he cool stuff, we just need to be kind and donate to support the server, not buy them because you want to look good and show off
    That's mine:)

• Like Like x 1
  15. JavaKitsune

Good Idea but people buy the things because of what they give you like for example, a server thats not your FAVORITE but u want to donate money, because its not your FAVORITE why would u donate 40$ to a server you dont love? {i luv mega tho} Thats why people would buy stuff that they want and donate at the sane time

16. RodneyWayne_

17. BiduBR

Retired Staff

Got out of topic - Locked

• Like Like x 2
  18. BlueFusion12

Retired Administrator

Gonna take this thread back online for a few more days for a final opinion on this...

The rank will be called MEGA and will have the same permissions as Elite (but with a different tag). The purpose of this rank will solely be for anyone who wants to help support us further and may or may not gain additional perks beyond Elite.

Ideas for pricing:
    • Static price of $60
    • $50 base, but can be set to whatever you want above that.
    • $10 monthly subscription
    Vote for your favorite (or suggest something better), because I'm going to be adding this rank in during the next few days. Remember this rank is only for those who want to support us beyond the current Donator, VIP, Elite rank model.

• Like Like x 2
  19. lzongolo

@BlueFusion12 Maybe a $60 rank but you could pay more if you want?

20. ironicmemexd

I choose the $50 base.