Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lets talk Mega

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by therealjojo, Apr 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. therealjojo

Hello I am a person who has been on Mega for 2+ years now(joined on the 5th of April 2014). So people should know me. If you don't then it doesn't matter because I'm not that important.

MegaCraft is an amazing server btw(ily my baes on here)and I've met some amazing people on it. But nothing lasts forever. Some people that I met on here left(some didn't and some came back). As a lot of older members say: it has changed. A lot. So that's what I want to talk about in this thread.

Life stuff got in my way for the past 2 weeks so I wasn't on the forums on in-game a lot but I saw a lot of changes. Examples being colored names and the forums portal. For me as a bit of an older member(don't know about the others) I feel Mega is kinda getting "worse". And I feel that 50% is good. That is my opinion(as far as I know children have the right to say their opinion and thought). That is the 1st part of Mega that has changed.

The 2nd part: the Community. The biggest change. Now, correct me if I am wrong but I think you can't stop people from joining. The community has changed a lot. I am seeing much more younger people to be honest(from ages 9-11). Also just to point this out: some of the community is a lot meaner for some reason. By that I mean, more people swearing and saying inappropriate things in chat(staff do take action on that). And I just miss the old days when the community was much friendlier(no offense).

Final part(3rd part): the STAFF
    As always before making anything about staff I have to say: THE FOLLOWING IS NO OFFENSE TO ANY CURRENT OR PAST STAFF MEMBERS. THIS IS MY NOT SO HUMBLE OPINION I'M JUST A PEASANT PLS DON'T BAN ME.
    Staff has changed a lot. How and why? Not so sure about the "why" but yes so sure about the "how". Before staff was...well much more chill I guess. Now some staff take their job very seriously. For example: before name changes and when Mod was the 1st staff rank I could call someone a "fgt" and that someone and staff would take it as a joke. Yes, it was harmless to younger people online and it is kind of a jerk move but it was a joke. Now if you call someone a "fgt", staff(not naming anyone) aren't so chill. A staff member(again not naming so he/she doesn't see torches and pitchforks outside his/her window) did ban a member for 8 hours for saying "shithead"(soz for the language bois). That's a lot for "shithead"(again soz) and the staff member banned him without a warning. After that event he/she didn't ban anyone without a warning and for that long for a single swear. Also btw I respect the past and the present staff members, some of them being very good friends of mine :)

Actually kinda scared about posting this thread but I'm posting it. Let it all out on me, I wouldn't mind, I see a shrink once a week.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Ryerye1243

Ryerye1243 Guest

all i have to say is
    TRUE!

3. _Brokencrystal_

If you have a domino tower and someone knocks most of it down, pieces from the top fall and knock down the lower ones.
    If you have a domino tower and someone knocks most of it down, when you try to lift one piece that used to be horizontal and is now diagonal to put another piece underneath, the dominoes on top fall off. The harder you try to bring it back, the worse it gets.
    If you have a domino tower and someone knocks most of it down, it's better to start from the beginning.
    Now, I haven't been here for even half as long as jojo has and this probably isn't something I should decide, but I think of MegaCraft as a domino tower in the first few nanoseconds of beginning to be knocked over.

4. FrogByChoice

Retired Staff

I can't see how having players change their name's colour makes mega "worse"
    About the staff if you see such thing again you should report the staff member

"Now some staff take their job very seriously"
    That's not a bad thing in my opinion staff should take their job seriously
    young audience may not take "you fgt" as a joke.

Btw posting this shouldn't scare you lol you're allowed to share your opinion

• Like Like x 1
  5. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

but usually when i do that, i'm punished/ harassed. By many, If it's the exact amount of weight that are on peoples mind as jojo's was, if that makes sense.

6. Samiiii

Retired Staff

Jojo I swear ur amazing ily please msg me on skypes <3

7. therealjojo

The name color part turned out wrong lel. For me, name colors just make the server feel much more diffrent. And I never liked name colors because they will always be used by everyone :/

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.