Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LuukH's MegaCraft Build Team Application

Discussion in 'MegaCraft Build Team Applications' started by LuukH, Dec 26, 2015.

1. LuukH

Retired Staff

Basic Information

What is your in-game name? LuukH

What country are you native to? (Include fluent languages spoken and timezone) The Netherlands, CET

How long have you been playing on the server? For about 300 hours

Prior Experience

Have you ever been part of a build team before on any other server? No
    If so, please specify which server and what your role or rank was. N/A

If applicable, please explain why you are no longer a part of those build teams, if not, simply put N/A N/A

Building Skill

What is your best building style or element? (I.e. terraform, steampunk, organic, etc.) The detailing of whatever I build, interior design, terraforming.

Please list at least two of your best builds from any source /warp LuukH

Please list a plot ID or warp to at least two builds on MegaCraft Creative As listed above, /warp LuukH

Do you have ample experience with WorldEdit and VoxelSniper commands? Yes

What do you consider you're most valuable skill that you can contribute to the build team? I am a very creative-minded person and am able to come up with several ideas in a wide variety of styles, within seconds, and even able to execute that very well.

Additional Information

Are you able and willing to meet deadlines and requests supplied from leader’s or owners of the server? Yes

Any other information we should know? With regards to the build team question, I have built several spawns for servers, but I have not been in a build team, however, SwiftTwitch and I were kinda building together, sometimes.

I agree Yes

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Jeqqe_

Retired Staff

Awesome son!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Kutze_

Kutze_ Formerly known as Kootze_

Def deserve to be in the build team, GOOD LUCK!!

• Friendly Friendly x 1