Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mail Plugin

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by ItzDisco, May 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xEvxnx

Retired Staff

Hey guys,

I wanted to post this suggestion to get opinions from you guys. You're always full of ideas so maybe you'll have something to add yourself.

The suggestion, as said in the title is a Mail Plugin. This would allow users to send offline messages to other players, but I think that this would be particularly useful for staff. For example, if someone gets reported on their forums, but their actions to not warrant a mute, but rather a warning, sending them a simple message that would be shown when the next come online would be much more convenient than waiting for them to come online and then telling them in person. If staff have to wait for more than a day to tell a person, they may not remember their username, but with this plugin; BOOM, fixed.

Thanks for reading,
    -Disco

• Like Like x 1
  2. Ryerye1243

Ryerye1243 Guest

Please
    Many times this has been said
    and got ignored :(

• Like Like x 1
  3. ItzAntony

Retired Administrator

Hey :p I have messaged Blue about this plugin, I think it would be a good thing to implement to our friends plugin that will be introduced when mini-games comes out, I will make sure to respond with what he says when he messages me back.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. ItzAntony

Retired Administrator

Spoke to Blue, mail plugin is done and is on the mini games server. It will go over to creative once the server is released :)

• Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.