Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MashedPotatoGuy's MegaCraft Build Team Application

Discussion in 'MegaCraft Build Team Applications' started by MashedPotatoGuy, Nov 2, 2015.

1. Mashed_

Basic Information

What is your in-game name? MashedPotatoGuy

What country are you native to? (Include fluent languages spoken and timezone) United States and speak English

How long have you been playing on the server? More or less a year now

Prior Experience

Have you ever been part of a build team before on any other server? Yes
    If so, please specify which server and what your role or rank was. Cannot produce name of servers or a rank

If applicable, please explain why you are no longer a part of those build teams, if not, simply put N/A The servers do not exist anymore

Building Skill

What is your best building style or element? (I.e. terraform, steampunk, organic, etc.) My strong point is terraforming, but i enjoy also fantasy, medieval, organics and gothic

Please list at least two of your best builds from any source On Mega here, my architect and then artisan plots

Please list a plot ID or warp to at least two builds on MegaCraft Creative /Warp Elixa, /Warp CastleSeige

Do you have ample experience with WorldEdit and VoxelSniper commands? Yes

What do you consider you're most valuable skill that you can contribute to the build team? I enjoy building for fun, and stay dedicated to the project at hand. I also know many of the members here on Mega and always have a blast building with them.

Additional Information

Are you able and willing to meet deadlines and requests supplied from leader’s or owners of the server? Yes

Any other information we should know? I am on normally on Mega everyday and always willing to lend a hand when needed.

I agree Yes

Last edited: Nov 2, 2015
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  2. mandorrhea

I think you'd be a great addition to the build team! You're such a great builder and I look forward to the builds you work on in the future. Good luck! ;)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. MC2Squared

I can 110% vouch for Mashed - He's hard working, skilled, and will never turn down a challange!

4. LuukH

Retired Staff

I think you would make a great addition to the MegaCraft dyatrian team, good luck man!

5. _Brokencrystal_

I agree but this thread was from a month ago :p

6. LuukH

Retired Staff

Ahh lmao, did he make it though?

7. _Brokencrystal_

idk ;p

• Agree Agree x 1