Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

mattmac2k12 hacking

Discussion in 'AJGaming Videos/Content/Etc.' started by xPlatinum_PvPx, Mar 22, 2015.

1. xPlat_WithAFLUx

i have evidence of matt man hacking... the screen shot shows him admitting to hacks.

Attached Files:

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Mas281

He has been caught many times admitting to and using hacks such as headless and killaura. While he has previously been banned twice for this offence, he continues to hack.
    He deserves a longer ban...

3. xPlat_WithAFLUx

i think he should be perma banned. being caught twice, banned twice, and let go twice, this should be the end of his hacking, annoying everyone, being a ruthless hacker, and being let go twice...

4. Mas281

That should happen^ but Kad seems to like Matt as a person so hes letting him off :/

5. ProbablySid_

Retired Staff

For the type of hacks Mattman has used in the past, I don't think a screenshot is really any proof. I do think that if Mattman is caught again however, he should be given a much more serious punishment.

6. Dabomberownz

Retired Staff

Thanks for the report but it really isn't enough to take action over.

Matt has been giving many warnings in the past and action has been taken. Next time he is caught hacking he will be banned, for much longer than his usual bans, So if you see him hacking be sure to record and report or tell a mod+ online.

7. xPlat_WithAFLUx

i have video proof of him hacking...
    but i don't have a youtube channel for me to post it on
    i really want him banned... he just annoys all of us
    i think him admitting to hacking is enough proof for him to me banned. Why would be be saying it as a joke. He knows he can be banned for it.
    By the way, i have told online mods that be was hacking and i told them to watch him, and most none of them actually did anything. I was shocked to see that
    a moderator didn't care at all. anyhow that is all i have to say for now.

8. Samiiii

Retired Staff

I guess your just gonna have to get a YouTube account to show us ^_^
    In the end, this is for you right?

9. therealjojo

Or is it? DUN DUN DUN

10. xPlat_WithAFLUx

Well I'm not allowed a youtube account, but to be honest i think he should be banned. a screen shot should be enough evidence because why would someone say it as a joke? Anyways, i don't like when people don't play the game fair.

11. Samiiii

Retired Staff

He has been banned for a week...make most of the timee!!

12. xPlat_WithAFLUx

one week... really he is hacking he should be perm banned. i see people on servers get perma banned all the time for hacking, and he doesn't?????????
    he should be given at least a 2 month ban... i don't know when this will end

13. xPlat_WithAFLUx

If he is only banned for like a day or 1 week, he won't care if he is banned for like a day or so, that means he will keep hacking, get banned for a day or so, then keep hacking. I THINK he should be banned for 1 month, then if caught again 6 months, again perm ban. All I'm trying to say it that he should be banned for a longer time period. one last thing... HOW is 1 week ban time a extended period of time? are you guys saying he is usually banned for 3 days?

14. xPlat_WithAFLUx

Sorry if I'm being to harsh.

15. Dabomberownz

Retired Staff

He wasn't banned for hacking, he was banned for harassment of players, which is usually only a mute.