Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Maybe a new plotme command...

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by SamiDoesMC, Apr 16, 2015.

1. Samiiii

Retired Staff

I was wondering if maybe we could add the ./p ban or ./p kick command as many people hate it when there is people on their plots or one particular annoying ass player...I also cant tp people out soo xD @BlueFusion12

Last edited: Apr 16, 2015
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Jeqqe_

Retired Staff

Really that name..?

But yeah that has been one of the things players have been asking for a while. I cannot see a reason why not.

3. Mas281

/p deny is basically what you describe, and I also think it would be a great and useful addition

4. BiduBR

Retired Staff

/p deny has a glitch with world guard i belive that is why it hasnt been allowed, even if you can deny them they would still be able to walk into your plot. (Idk if the problem is with spigot or world guard)

5. kailanchauhan

Maybe w custom \p deny could be added so it denies the player for like a day or something so it's basically tempban

6. BiduBR

Retired Staff

...? It still would not work, we cant
    Fix this bug i belive blue tried before changing it for a day deny wont make a difference.

7. kailanchauhan

No I mean when you /p deny it would not let the player in until the timer, of a day, has expired. And maybe with that there would be /p pardon for unbanning .

8. BiduBR

Retired Staff

You dont understand... /p deny is broken and there is no way to fix it, well no possible way blue can. So adding those commands would not work.

9. Mas281

Technically Blue could edit the WorldGuard code to fix it, since there are no areas that WorldGuard forbids entry to in Creative.