Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MegaCraft 2016 Summer Sale!

Discussion in 'AJGaming News' started by BlueFusion12, Jun 1, 2016.

1. BlueFusion12

Retired Administrator

It's that time of the year again... Summer is here! With the new MegaCraft Games server coming out in just a few days, we will be kicking off our annual summer sale with a bang!

For the month of June, all rank purchases will be 25% off! Furthermore, any rank purchases during June come with a free Basic Mega Chest Pack as well as one 3x Coin Multiplier to be used on the new Minigames server!

Furthermore, any additional Mega Chest Packs or Coin Multipliers will be 20% off for the duration of June! (these will be released when the MegaCraft Games server launches on June 4th)

Thank you all for your continued support. Without your generous support of the MegaCraft server, we wouldn't be where we are today!

- MegaCraft Team

• Like Like x 3
  2. Ryerye1243

Ryerye1243 Guest

OO SALE

3. kailanchauhan

Can I ask what a chest pack is?

4. BlueFusion12

Retired Administrator

If you look at my original post discussing minigames here https://mc-mega.com/forum/threads/brace-yourself-minigames-is-coming.3665/ you'll read that Mega Chests are items that contain random loot in the form of cosmetic items and upgrades that can be used in the game lobbies.
    Mega Chests are attainable in game by playing games, but can also be obtained by purchasing packs in the shop. Once Minigames releases on June 4th the packages in the shop will become available and you can take a look at them for yourself!

• Like Like x 2
  5. kailanchauhan

Sounds cool!

6. Spharin

Any idea how Creative will affect the Minigames server at all? Would the server be able to hold up normally?
    It's hard to tell whether it's my connection or the server when I have issues with any sort of delay, so I wouldn't be able to say much anyways.

7. BlueFusion12

Retired Administrator

I doubt there will be any issues. The server box is quite powerful and has been handling all the Minigames nodes and Creative for about a month without problem.
    However, as Minigames grows, I will be expanding it onto new server nodes to allow for more capacity. So no need to worry :)

8. zLynn

9. Princess_Hiba

i like pizzas

10. Ryerye1243

Ryerye1243 Guest

I remember a few months ago, a test minigame server went out. It had paintball, bounty warriors, a thing where you climb to the top of the tower, skywars. Was that just a test?

11. JackCosens

Owner Retired Administrator

That Minigames server 'MegaGames' was not a Test server. It was a official minigames server that we had linked to our network for quite some time. That server was rarely used and was very buggy. This new minigames server that is being released tomorrow is a whole network in itself. We have multiple different minigames all being hosted and ran on a powerful dedicated server box.

The old Minigames server was more of a arcade where people could vote for the next game where this new and improved minigames server allows you to personally choose what minigame you want to play as well as implementing friend and party systems too. You could say that this new minigames server also known as MegaCraft 3.0 is the same style as the Hypixel Network Minigames.

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. JackCosens

Owner Retired Administrator

Had to reply a minute before me :p

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. Senpai_Artic

Retired Staff

Shhh they will never know ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. EmmaTalina

Suh dude

15. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

Oooohhhh yay great but there's one tiny problem. NO ONE GETS ON MEGA GAMES BLUE

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. BlackJew22

Awesome! New to the server sooo... ;)

17. ZPower124

Awesome!