Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MegaCraft Action Movie!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DragonPlayz_MC, Nov 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TenuxesX

Once I'm back online guys video will start so get ready for the amazing movie and also trailer will come out soon hurry you still have a chance to become a acter. The movie will be on MegaCraft Action Movie on 2016 depends on the editing so if you wanna be in movie or trailer comment below and also movie giveaways might get a chance for donator rank and the final rank so hurry still a chance if you wanna be famous and also skype or team speak3 is needed if you dont have them we will put a fake audio so it feels like you are talking to us.

Moive names: (You Can Pick Them)

Moive victims: Herobrine Drakus Draco

Moive designers: XLegendBloxDudeX and xXProjectKillerXx

Moive Editers: NinjaKiller17, Umadbro2020

• Creative Creative x 1
  2. _Brokencrystal_

<deleted>

Last edited: Nov 5, 2015
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. TenuxesX

So what if it was copyed and pasted it i did it to other servers got a problem with the movie umm?

4. _Brokencrystal_

<deleted>

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. TenuxesX

?

6. _Brokencrystal_

<deleted>

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. TenuxesX

??

8. TheRedstnePotato

Well that conversation was weird...
    anyway I have some questions about this movie which I couldn't really understand from the text.
    1) Has it been filmed yet? ._.
    2) What's it about?
    3) Can I be in it? :D
    4) What are you using to record, edit and render it?

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. TenuxesX

1) No its almost ready to be uploaded
    2) its about this type of virus that went into megacraft and its like a lord of the rings action type where we all gather up to fight draco aka herobrine to save the day and pretty much stop the virus and for who ever gets bit or killed transform into a virus beast its like example a zombie bit and you have to cut their arm because they are infected for example.
    3) Sure anyone can join the movie unless you dont suck at acting skype or teamspeak3 is needed to be a actor
    4) im not to sure my brother is the one making the movie and wanted me to shout it out and him and i are editing the movie so yea hope thats all you wanted if you want more information i would be happy to listen to them :)

10. Senpai_Artic

Retired Staff

N
    I think it is an interesting idea. I'm not good at acting so I think I won't be that good :p But I will defently watch it and in the future I might make my own minecraft story that I can record with actors if anyone wants to. I like writing stories but never got the chance to really show them so I think it is an interesting idea. Back to the topic, I wish luck and tell me when it is done :D

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. TenuxesX

Thanks for the support and its fine if your not that good at acting i can give you your lines i write all of the lines on my peace of paper so you can copy it so then you know what to say and stuff so dont worry about that stuff thats just idiotic.

12. ironicmemexd

If you have no idea what software your "brother" is using this is obviously a hoax.

LegendBlox, you seem to be lying a lot about yourself, but you don't need to.

Gag if you'd like, but just be yourself and nobody will hate you :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. TenuxesX

Starting to make no sense now because how am i lying about my self my brother is not even in england so he skyped me but didnt tell me the software so pretty much your starting to make no sense no because am i going to knock his month open so he can give me the software no if i dont know then i dont know and im not lying about anything hopefully you understand unless your jellous of the other mods and admins getting long with me umm?

14. TenuxesX

Oh please you think your so cool posting other things and stuff but clearly your not right now your being a jerk in some way and also when did i even say people will hate me i dont understand like you a stalker or something or what im starting to get mad because clearly no on understands this and how is this a hoax and im lying about my self lot???? right now im getting so confused.

15. TenuxesX

If you dont want the movie out i would be glad to make it for a other server if you wish becuase clealy i found a enemy on this server for some reason and i know that i have 0% chance of becomeing trusted for acting this way but sorry if and mods or admins are seeing this because this is clearly not a way to start off my morning like my head is hurting right now because he makes no sense.

16. ironicmemexd

Not trying to argue. But the "omg I won 10000 dollars from McDonalds and the "I'm 17 years old" mixed with your (no offense) terrible grammar set me off.

What I mean is that I think you're lying so you can get a good impression.

And I couldn't care less if you're getting along with staff and admins, it's not like they're gods. They're friends, not some sort of social status message.

Also, you have plenty of a chance of getting trusted as long as you cool down, check your grammar more often, be helpful, and don't overreact to suggestions then you would have a good chance of getting trusted ;).

But if you want to become my enemy then I'll gladly be. I can make you miserable. So either get your act together, or face my fury because this, is, SPAAARTTAAAA

Have a nice day :)

P.S.

I'm no stalker. I just saw your activity posts and your introduction. I have far better things to worry about than you.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. TenuxesX

First of all some times 17 year olds makes mistakes everyone does and also didnt i say that admins or staff are gods i didnt so maybe check what you said right their also i am helpful unless you saw my post and if you think im lying thats fine because clearly im not lying about anything and im not doing this just to get a good impression and also what does this have to do with "grammar"? so you can become trusted now my head hurts even more. By the way if you think you are a cool or awesome person your not clearly your a jerk who likes to comment on peoples stuff when they have a good time like example that guy with the wurst hacks i agreed with you and now your being like a jerk. if you saw my introduction then why would you call me a liar now i dont understand now because have you been bullied at school maybe not and how would you feel i hope you can read all of this because i want you to see how idiotic this fight is you might as well say that i started it but still this is pretty idiotic and so what if i win 10k from mcdonalds are you just mad just because you didnt win if that was true that would really be a shame clearly by then once i finish this note you would be offline but make sure you read all of this i wanna see how you would react and say like (this fight is really a shame and idiotic) because were fighting over lying or nonsense.

18. TenuxesX

Even though im britsh i can really make long posts if i really need to i can always conpare the post you just said then put the words in pretty much thats how i make long notes and also right now im trying to be nice so i hope you can accept it while your reading my long post i made and good luck making me miserable XD i can put my self together unless your not in my way and let my life free (FREEDOM)

19. mandorrhea

@Mod @Admin @SuperAdmin @Owner
    Please lock this thread. At this point it is just turning into a bunch of dumb arguments which is getting very out of hand and off topic.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  20. TenuxesX

Indeed lock this thread and also its no point in disagree abuseing the threads i said now thats idiotic anyways lock this thread indeed because movie is not coming out for mega craft only the game so lock this please i can handle this guy making my head hurt even more :/.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.