Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MegaCraft Forums App

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by mc2scared, Jan 1, 2015.

1. therealjojo

So this was in my mind for a long time.I was thinking of a MegaCraft Forums App.A quick way to access Threads,Mod apps,Conversations and Alerts.When i'm on the forums via mobile i always rage on that I cant click the alerts button(I accidently press the Home Button).Now i dont know if Blue and Kad know how to make an app.And i also dont know if they can make an app on multiple devices.Like the idea? Post your opinion below :)

2. kailanchauhan

Brilliant idea Jojo! *tries to track down something on mc-mega.com* *finds it* I have a link Jojo, click the :D and read the second post, by BlueFusion12. Hope this brightens up your spirits on your post!

Last edited: Jan 1, 2015
  3. BlueFusion12

Retired Administrator

I mentioned in another post that I am in the process of learning Android app development and would love to eventually make an app for MegaCraft. However, it would likely be only available on Android, at least for the beginning.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. kailanchauhan

I added a link, the green smiley face, in my earlier post to that message @BlueFusion12 , if it's that one.
    4hoggy is on a messaging spree @BlueFusion12 , he's quoting and rating and sending annoying .gif pictures to me, if they are .gif anyway. Can someone stop him? Please?

5. kailanchauhan

6. therealjojo

The internet version is slow and it isnt the best.If you want to go to Alerts sometimes it thinks you clicked home not alerts :p

7. therealjojo

Can you tell me where is the post so I can read it?

8. kailanchauhan