Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

Megagames

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by lifekiller43, Jan 4, 2016.

?

Should we have hunger games?

1. Yes

62.5%
  2. No

37.5%
  1. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

For the mega games we should have hunger games to it because it'll boost our survival skills AND our PVP skills. Oh and it'll also be a fun thing to have with mega games!

• Like Like x 1
  2. hbl

hbl

1. How it will help our survival skills? All you do is go into structures and raid containers.

2. We shouldn't add HG/SG. We don't have enough players.

3. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

Well why do we have paramount? Sky block? Or even mega games. It's for players to play........... It can boost your survival skills from not breaking blocks or anything. It can help by let's say u need to eat something. They can change it and get animals.

4. hbl

hbl

You're honestly making a fool out of yourself.

Survival games applies all of the survival skills that Minecraft does lol, nothing new.

I said that there survival games requires at least 10+ players and MegaGames doesn't have enough people that are on enough, we get 10 - 15 people very very rarely. Paramount and, Skyblock, and other games only require 3 players lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

k... But you dont have to be a dick about it though. It was just a suggestion. Not a thread where you can reply, and be a dick about an idea.

6. hbl

hbl

I wasn't being a dick.

I was stating my opinion on your suggestion. You could've just let it alone.

7. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

"You're Making a complete fool out of yourself"

Yeah ok that's not being a dick i guess....... I don't want this to turn into an argument. Otherwise if i hear it again im asking the admins to lock this thread for no more further arguments or replies to be written on this thread

-Lifekiller43

8. hbl

hbl

Yea, it isn't being a dick.

lol don't threaten me. I just pointed out some obvious reasons why HG shouldn't be added.

9. DonaldJohnTrump_

I think that we should add hunger games. I know many people on the server enjoy to play hunger games and this would be popular. Now you might be thinking "no one plays on mega games what will make them play survival games".. Well first of all no one really likes the mega games that are there because they don't work half of the time and there are several problems with the games themselves. Maybe if we don't have like 10 people online then we should build a small map for those to play on so that players can continue to play it even with a small group of people. Anyways if there are any questions or comments about this please tag me in a post below.

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. Kutze_

Kutze_ Formerly known as Kootze_

I really like the idea of adding hungergames, and even if there is like 8 players needed there could be a thing were if there is 4 players online the game can still go on or something.

11. ItzAntony

Retired Administrator

Hey! Nice suggestion. I have spoken to Blue about hunger games before, I will talk to him more when he comes online about it but I really do like the idea about having hunger games, I think it will really be fun and surely it will attract more players to the server.

~ Antony

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1