Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

Megalovania The Galactic War - Chapter 2

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PhoenixFett, Apr 7, 2016.

1. PhoenixFett

Megalovania The Galactic War – Chapter 2

LuukH and TheBigBrother succesfully destroyed the USW Capital Ship which stopped USW attacks for a year. Beetween that one year Megalovania has made advanced capital ships and has expanded their military. They have made new kinds of plasma weapons called plasma blades, most generals,commanders and leaders used it. In the Military there were new ranks now. Leader of Megalovania that is BlueFusion12 was the highest rank while General was pretty high too and Commander was a commander on battlefield and the lowest one was Soldier.

TheBigBrother and LuukH were praised for their awesome victory over the humans.

The Humans wouldn't give up. They attacked once again but this time with even more advanced capital ships. They had around 25 capital ships which were all HEAVILY GUARDED with advanced lasers. Megalovania only had 5 but they did have a lot of ground vehicles. The Humans attacked on ground and in space.

BlueFusion12: General ItzAntony, You're in charge of the air battle. We want another succesfull defense against the USW. Kaidensu is really trying to destroy us.

ItzAntony: Yes my master.

BlueFusion12: General Senpai, you're in charge of the ground battle together with me while _Roki_ and ryerye1243, you're gonna be the intel team. You will inform me of anything you find out. That's it for now. Let's GO !

* IN THE AIR BATTLE *

ItzAntony: SamiDoesMC, Can I call you Sami ? I guess I can. I'm the boss here. Anyways, do you have a plan. I mean they have 25 capital ships and we have 5. We are sending our aerial fighters do destroy their laser beams and stuff but they're doing the same thing and we can't beat them just like that.

SamiDoesMC: We have a moon that is close by. Why don't we send in tanks and they can shoot down those capital ships.

ItzAntony: Perfect Idea !

* On the enemy ship *

Kaidensu: HFBroken, FrogByForce and NoHacksJustSid, you're going with me. Were going with this transport ship down to the ground battle. TheRedstonePotato, you're in charge of the aerial battle. Let's go !

Kaidensu and the others left and TheRedstonePotato was in charge.

TheRedstonePotato: Let's go soldiers.

Maya_: Okay ! Were intiating the EXTREME EXTRA DEADLY laser beam in 10,9,8…

* On the Megalovanian ship *

ItzAntony: Engage those tanks NOW !

* BOOM BOOM PEW PEW *

The tanks together with the capital ships were destroying ships super quickly. Maya_ and TheRedstonePotato went with a transport ship to the Megalovanian ship where Antony was.

TheRedstonePotato: Maya_, follow me !

SamiDoesMC: Stop right there, human scum.

ItzAntony: You're under arrest. We don't kill things around here.

* MEANWHILE ON THE GROUND BATTLE *

_Roki_: Master, we have destroyed their aerial attacks. They're cleaning up the mess right now.

BlueFusion12: Great but this ground battle's gonna be hard.

Senpai_Artic: They're coming in like a milion of 'em.

Ryerye1243: Master, we have confirmed news that there is 1 325 000 soldiers incoming. Also HFBroken, FrogByForce, NoHacksJustSid and Kaidensu are coming your way. Ohhh, I forgot, we have arrested Maya and RedstonePotato.

Senpai_Artic: Well at least we have some good news. If we only knew why they're attacking.

BlueFusion12: Let's go people. We need aerial forces to do air strikes so we can destroy these Tanks. We have the new MT5's. ( Mega Tank 5.0 ).

ItzAntony: Yes Sir. Engage those air strikes.

* BOOM BOOM *

Senpai_Artic: Well, we got some of 'em. Continue engaging air strikes.

Kaidensu: STOP ENGAGING AIR STRIKES !

FrogByForce and NoHacksJustSid: Sup dork babies !

BlueFusion12: If it isn't the that little traitor that is killing us right now ! You're such a little pussy.

HFBroken: Stop listening to him Kaidensu. Let's go kill these scrubs.

BlueFusion12 with Senpai_Artic were battling their enemies. They continued attacking while enemy air strikes destroyed Megalopolis. It was a sad day for Megalovania. Senpai_Artic was hurt but BlueFusion12 was able to escape with her because he was quite skilled with his plasma blade.

_Roki_: Master are you hearing me ? If you are. Just so you know, I'm happy that were underground because they have destroyed Megalopolis. We have sent evacuation ships without your permission to evacuate the citizens to a secret base in the mountains. Their next target is our military base in Ardoneda.

BlueFusion12: I hear you. Thank god that you sent those ships. I'm hiding in some caves. Can you send a transport ship to come for me and Senpai. Senpai is hurt. She was bleeding but I stopped it with alcohol.

Ryerye1243: Sending in ships right now !

TO BE CONTINUED….

2. hbl

hbl

Aaaaahhhhh!!!

Please hurry on the next one... And please let me kill someone!

3. LASC

still waiting :3 @PhoenixFett i feel like such a leech ;/

4. Venziell

5. Ryerye1243

Ryerye1243 Guest

Make me be a traitor and become evil with my own army and kill somebody MUAHAHHAHAHAH
    OK that was just creepy

6. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

Make me someone plz XD

7. hbl

hbl

No, simply because the story is centered in a war in between two clans, and adding another one wouldn't fit so much into the attempted story.

8. PhoenixFett

Soon today...

9. hbl

hbl

Yaaaaay!

10. QSmally

i love redstone!

11. EvolvePenguin

Red stone is pretty AMAZING

12. _Brokencrystal_

That's pretty off topic, if you ask me. ._.

13. hbl

hbl

I recall the creator did mention redstone, so...