Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

Megalovania The Galactic War - Chapter 5

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PhoenixFett, Apr 18, 2016.

1. PhoenixFett

Megalovania The Galactic War – Chapter 5

After the rescue mission of the USW, FrogByForce, Lewis_HF and TheAmazingSpy have rescued HalseyFX( Kaidensu ), Maya_ and TheRedstonePotato they are going to the Polarizer knowing that Megalovania is going after them and going to destroy The Polarizer.

HalseyFX: When I come back, I will make you my Vice President.

FrogByForce: Already am.

TheRedstonePotato: xD, anyways, we have bigger worries like CONTACTING THE FUCKING POLARIZER STATION THAT THEY ARE ABOUT TO ATTACK YOU DUMBASSES !

HalseyFX: I'm a dumbass, fuck you !

HalseyFX killed TheRedstonePotato for calling her a dumbass.

Lewis_HF: ( whispering to FrogByForce ) Let's call the station and let's go kill this lunatic, she can't go back to being the president.

FrogByForce: I agree.

HalseyFX: What are you doing guys ?

Maya_: Killing you, you lunatic !

HalseyFX: Noooooooo !

Maya_ Anyways, we need a funeral for TheRedstonePotato. HalseyFX is in space so ye his body doesn't mean much but we gotta make a funeral for TheRedstonePotato, he was awesome.

TheAmazingSpy: Master Sid, we have rescued only Maya_ since HalseyFX and TheRedstonePotato killed each other kind of-ish. Also Megalovania are after us and are gonna attack the Polarizer.

NoHacksJustSid: Okay.

* AT THE POLARIZER *

NoHacksJustSid: How long until we can launch the laser beam ?

Bernie42016: About 2 weeks.

NoHacksJustSid: Can't I launch it right now ?

Bernie42016: Yes but there is a 60% chance of the Polarizer exploding but the laser works 100%. We need 30 minutes until we can launch it.

NoHacksJustSid: Okay, let's evacuate and tell the army droids to launch the laser beam ! Muahahhahahaha.

* AT THE MEGALOVANIAN TRANSIT SHIP OF LuukH and SamiDoesMC *

LuukH: BlueFusion12, Senpai_Artic and ItzAntony told me to go to our capital ship as we are attacking the Polarizer.

SamiDoesMC: Okay let's go !

* AT THE MEGALOVANIAN CAPITAL SHIP *

ItzAntony: Hi, welcome, let's go guys. You're coming with me Sami, Were going with this small transit ship inside so we can hopefully destroy it from inside.

BlueFusion12: _Roki_ identified that the laser beam is being launched from some information which means the Polarizer will explode too most likely WHICH MEANS LAUNCH A SHIELD BARRIER ON MEGALOVANIA !

_Roki_: Yes sir, launching right now !0

Senpai_Artic: LuukH, you are gonna be on the command bridge with me and BlueFusion12.

LuukH: Okay.

BlueFusion12: I see the USW Transit Ship, the one from TheAmazingSpy, get them in with the magnet beam.

FrogByForce: Ohhhh shit.

Senpai_Artic: Hello, we catched you, surrender before you die.

* BOOM BOOM *

LuukH: Were close to the Polarizer, they launched a missile, were falling down, take an escape ship and join ItzAntony's transit ship.

ItzAntony: I'm coming to save you guys.

Maya_: Let's go to Earth NOW !

Senpai_Artic: Great we made it.

SamiDoesMC: Welcome to our ship. Let's go to Megalovania.

* BOOM BOOM MEGALOVANIA HAS EXPLODED *

BlueFusion12: Ohhhhh nooooo… ( cries ) What what have they done ?

LuukH: I know it's sad Blue ( also crying ) I'm crying too, our brothers and sisters died including TheBigBrother at Ardoneda and a lot of people died but we still have some people living on Megazoria ( a planet close to Megalovania ). There's around 6.8 million people there including our military base which moved to Megazoria which the USW doesn't even know about so that's the only good thing.

* ON EARTH *

Lewis_HF: We made it, Master Sid.

NoHacksJustSid: We have destroyed Megalovania and the Megalovanians have died. MUAHAHAHAHHAHAHA !

FrogByForce: Just so you know, we killed HalseyFX because she killed TheRedstonePotato and she was crazy and we knew you wouldn't done anything better, she almost killed us and here's the body of TheRedstonePotato so we can make a good old funeral for him.

* AT THE FUNERAL *

Priest RoboJackPlays: Dear God, please let TheRedstonePotato live in eternal peace, AMEN !

Maya_: He was an awesome guy.

BlueFusion12: Wouldn't agree.

TO BE CONTINUED…

Last edited: Apr 18, 2016
  2. _Brokencrystal_

Again, Kai is a he, not a she -.-;

• Creative Creative x 1
  3. PhoenixFett

Fixed also I will need to add you as some funny Grammar Police Guy. I'm serious about that.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Ryerye1243

Ryerye1243 Guest

I wasnt in the book D:

5. _Brokencrystal_

NO.

posted from my phone

6. PhoenixFett

I am sorry HFBroken, I'm not gonna make you a grammar police guy but if you see some typos, I'm not from the UK, The USA or Australia so yeah. I'm sorry for the typos but can you please stop commenting just about the typos I make except like really big ones such as I added characters that have died in the series and now are alive or similar. This message is for all of you to know and also I approve this message.

7. Ryerye1243

Ryerye1243 Guest

Phoenix i agree but if it is a boy and you call him a she they could be offended, but you did it on accident sooo her advice is good sometimes

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. PhoenixFett

I'm sorry for being late for the 6th Chapter. It is releasing Tommorow around noon CET time.

9. Senpai_Artic

Retired Staff

Been really enjoying these chapters. Can't wait to read the next chapter! :D Creating stories are the best parts as there is no limit to your imagination. Recently I been working on a book that I am actually going to complete and post on the forums. Will post first 4 chapters on forums- oh no 1% battery left of my phone! Quick need to - click- button- *dies* (Nooo) :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Ryerye1243

Ryerye1243 Guest

Can i be in chapter 6 and i die due to a hacker hacking me
    IRL STORY XD