Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MegaSB | Statistics & Ranking

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Jeqqee, Aug 10, 2016.

?

Agree | Disagree?

1. 100% Agree

10 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. 75% Agree

3 vote(s)
    20.0%
  3. 50% Agree

2 vote(s)
    13.3%
  4. Disagree

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Jeqqe_

Retired Staff

Hey,

SkyBlock has been out for 3 weeks now and multiple modifications has been made with in that time. Some of those changes has been very nice and needed but also some of them made SkyBlock little bit less interesting in my opinion. Before I get into the topics of this thread I want to say that this is my opinion and I can only talk for myself, if you do agree with things I say in this thread I'll add poll or something where you can vote if you Agree or Disagree. Also be sure to comment your thoughts about the current situation.

Okay so, there has been bunch of limitations ever since the server released. And I personally really hate it how they handled the leveling system. I am not 100% sure about the limits they've added and to what blocks but Diamond, Gold and Iron seems to be limited to 1000 levels (Most likely more blocks has been limited but as I said I can't be sure about that). Just to give you little bit more idea what that means...

Stack of Gold blocks gives you 96 levels, you can have 10.4 stacks of gold in your island.
    Stack of Diamond blocks gives you 192 levels, you can have 5.2 stacks of Diamond in your island.
    (Iron in my opinion is not worth using for levels, it only gives 0.1 levels/level)

Buying 10.4 stacks of gold (1000 levels) costs 748 800$ which is very small amount of money in my opinion(Once you get your farms going). At the same time buying 5.2 stacks of Diamond (1000 levels) costs 2 396 160. I understand that you can make diamond armor and all those "cool" items with diamond but still, that is kind of stupid to have 2 items that give you same amount of levels but other one just costs 1.6 million more. (Try to balance them abit?) Another thing I don't understand is why do we even have leveling system on skyblock if we can't use it. /is top pretty much means nothing since people will run to a certain number of levels and then realize "Oh we can't level up anymore". Again I want to know, are we supposed to just fill the island block by block with wood or dirt in order to get levels? Whats the point of valuable blocks then?

I don't know if MegaSB is supposed to be some kind of Miss universe contest or what but that's what I understood from what Blue told me. Its not fair to get levels from Valuable blocks when other people are making "Quality" islands with pretty stuff in them.

899576b3f2b6cb8be6809cb8f63639fd.png

If your intention was to make the leveling system scale with how pretty the island is, why did you even use the leveling system included in ASkyblock, you could have just made something like what you did on Creative for the ranks.

I was going to just leave this topic behind but I recently just ran to the point where I can't really spend my money to almost anything. Only thing I could do is to start collecting Dragon heads and maybe buy all the colors for my level... But well.. whats the point when I can use only one of the colors. Well one way is to just give the money out for other people... Just like I spent over 800 000$ the other day buying peoples' vote keys cause why not? Nothing else to spend my money to? You're trying to create money sinks but all you're really doing is removing the biggest ones.

Suggestions:

- Allow people to level up in some way.
    • Higher valuable block prices (Harder to get levels) ---> remove limits
    • If you don't want people to buy blocks, allow us to buy levels directly instead
    • Want people to build quality islands? Add builder ranks.

- Add statistics of SkyBlock on forums.
    • Add a list of how many valuable blocks are we allowed to use on the island (If you don't remove the limits, which you most likely wont)
    • Other limits like mobs per island or animals per island would be cool to be released to public too

- Money sinks
    • Special crates for 1million/key?
    • Ability to buy 2nd island with 5-10million in game money
    • Way to buy levels

Again I know all you will tell me is:

f174237154ee30bf240652f2ead500ca.png

But hey, atleast I tried, if any other player feels the same about something I've said on this thread, please show it so we can prove that we are not the minority. Vote on the poll or leave a rating. Thank you!

Jeqqe~

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  2. POLLYZOID

Building rank would be cool and gives more hype. Also, please remove or fix AAC ffs. It's hard for people who can't fly to climb up using 1x1 blocks

3. BiduBR

Retired Staff

4. PigCloud

I agree with most of these except the builder rank, i don't want skyblock turning into something like creative.

5. _Brokencrystal_

Skyblock won't be like Creative, Creative is where peoples talk and do roleplays and make amazing builds/redstone contraptions to show to others. Skyblock is still going to be the gamemode where you extend your island, complete challenges, trade resources, open crates etc.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. POLLYZOID

just wanna say hi