Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mesa Egg

Discussion in 'Share Your Creations' started by Ctrl_Alt_KaiNik, Sep 20, 2015.

?

Did you like the build?

1. It's amazing!

100.0%
  2. Quite good

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Needs work

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. ----Other question: Egg Hunt

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Didn't do the hunt

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. I couldn't finish it

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. I completed the Egg Hunt

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. kailanchauhan

Hello fellow people of the community! Welcome to another of my word for word title threads...

Mesa:
    So I would like to share my creation located on the plot whose warp is /warp Mesa Village, but you can just type mesa if you want and it works. Now I don't have any screenshots since I am posting from an iPad, but I'm sure if you actually bother to go there, then you will make your own ones.

Egg:
    Still on the topic of my build, you will find an Easter Egg hunt around the plot. So at the warp area, there is a white player statue with an easy clue on it. This clue leads you to the next statue which has another clue and so on etc... The last player statue is of me, so if you find him, you win and earn a cookie! Just remember, I made this for fun and it's probably very easy to complete. So please don't moan about things and just keep your thoughts to yourself.

Please don't vote for the second question option, that's just because you can't have 2 polls

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1