Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mod apps suggestion

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by ItsMas_, Apr 8, 2015.

1. Mas281

Lots of people create a mod app without looking at the format thread or the before you apply thread since they do not stand out.
    My suggestion is to add a prefix saying 'Important' in a bright colour and add it to the sticky threads in the mod app section.
    This way more people will notice the important threads and will use the correct format and see the criteria needed to become staff.
    @BlueFusion12

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. zLynn

good idea ;D
    an alternative would be to make it so that when you click "Create New Thread" it automatically copypastes the questions for you

• Like Like x 2
  3. Mas281

That would also be a cool alternative if possible :D

• Like Like x 1
  4. DonaldJohnTrump_

Okay, I get why you suggest this but even if there was a bright color people will still continue to ignore it. It may increase the amount of people that actually look at it but I doubt it will work.

Maybe,if it's possible, the forums can track your playtime and the Mod app section will be locked until you have 100 hrs or however many you need. I know that this may not be possible, I feel that that would be the best option.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Mas281

I suggested your second point previously, but lots of the staff responses were negative about it.

6. kailanchauhan

I think the best way and probably common error is when people don't out the format. Can we auto insert format into 'create thread' @Owner

7. The_Kadrek

Retired Administrator

Mod apps are a difficult subject to figure out. In theory, we want to keep it somewhat laissez-faire (Hands free) in terms of the restrictions of actually submitting an application. We do this because if someone displays exemplary character or actions, often times play time or rank doesn't matter. That said, it is hard to figure out what we should require before the ability to submit an application. Ultimately there isn't anything we can really do to direct people to read the information we have listed or understand the requirements that we have. We could put in a million different threads they have to read before they apply and people still wouldn't read it. It's just how it is. So until there is some sort of way the actually make people read the requirements and stuff, its the best we can do ^.^

8. Mas281

I understand, and I also suppose that if people cannot follow the simple instruction to follow the format, you would not want them as staff.

• Agree Agree x 1