Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wizard Academy Mod Suggestion: Sanguimancy(, Guide_API and map mod)

Discussion in 'Denied Suggestions' started by bidoblob, Mar 1, 2018.

?

How many would want a different map mod for this reason? (Only answer if you have/will play on WA)

1. Yes, I feel nervous that someone will fly over my base some day and see me and find it.

100.0%
  2. No, I want the possibility to find someone elses base this way :3

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bidoblob

Sanguimancy is a great Blood Magic addon, which both has a very good altar automation block, and some other fun things that might or might not need you to delve into the darkness...
    I would be happy if you put it back in, it used to be in WA earlier. (#CorruptedBladeWith200atk and many destroyed items due to spontanous and random lightning warp into inside Stone).
    I also suggest adding Guide-API since it has tutorial books, another great mod that used to be in WA earlier. It is particularly nice for BM since it has no book of it's own and needs one.
    Also I think you should change the map mod so you can't find a base by flying over it if someone's there (because the current lets you see players regardless of where you are even if they are at bedrock).
    I don't really know what map mods are good though, so feel free to ignore if you think it's too much work.
    Links:
    https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/sanguimancy/files
    https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/guide-api/files

2. Qzzrbl

I voted yes, mainly for a different minimap.

I could take or leave sanguimancy tbh-- but methinks it's just a smidge too easy to find other players on the minimap with the way things are now.

3. Fangnur

Honestly change the minimap and put back in Sanguimancy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.