Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mod Suggestions For Advanced Wizardry

Discussion in 'Denied Suggestions' started by THEBEAST3942, Feb 28, 2019.

?

Should 1 or more of these mods be added to the modpack?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. THEBEAST3942

Retired Staff

Hello. I'm back!!!!!
    I thought about the sever recently and joined to see that there were no new content mods.
    So I thought that perhaps during the next reset 1 or more of the following mods could be added to perhaps add a little spice to the modpack like it used to be.
    Clockwork Phase: Provides early gear, weapons, and gadgets.

Alfheim Botania Addon: Adds late game botania gear and would surely add a lot of new things to the game to uncover. https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/alfheim (This mod addon isn't well known but personally I have used it and it is amazing, It includes a new and beautiful dimension that is stunning)

Thaumcraft Bases

Celestial Craft: An intense mod that is very interesting because it uses zodiacs as summons to protect their owner.(Possible alternative to dragon mounts)

Witchery: While I understand the reasons this mod was removed I wish it could be added back because it provided hours of content.

Iron backpacks/Better backpacks: Alternatives to the golden bag of holding which can't be easily renamed or have in bag crafting.

Advanced Rocketry: This mod allows intergalactic travel. However, this mod is difficult and requires the player to spend hours working on it. But is also incredibly fun. (Will keep players entertained longer and more players would want this mod to be added.)

Draconic Evolution: This mod is iffy. It adds some content but may be too overpowered.

Caterpillar mod: Great early automation mod for saving time on mining.

Atomic Science: Fun to tinker with and use power mod that is for more advanced power needs while not going straight to mek reactors.
    https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/atomic-science

Inventory pets: One of the best mods. How would you not know what this is. This mod allows the user to carry pets to aid them in their adventures.

These are some incredible content mods and I would honestly love to see Alfheim added in the next reset/update because it is truly a great and difficult mod. Inventory pets would be neat too. I hope you guys will take these mods into suggestion.

2. AlexisCrazy

No matter how many times its suggested draconic will never be added the player base knows this as fact. However most of these mods would be really cool to have especially advanced rocketry. Being able to go and explore different star systems with a rocket you built will keep players that enjoy an adventure and hard work to enjoy themselves a little longer. Witchery would be nice for those who like to be vampires, werewolves, or hybrids if that's what you like to keep playing longer. I can't say I've used caterpillar or Celestial craft but they both sound really neat. The rest are self explanatory for mods and would be really neat to have. Overall the mods here would be really nice to have for playing experience.

3. RainbowGodDouwe

Network Manager Retired Administrator

noted, thanks for the suggestions!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.