Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

More KitPvP ideas

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Ctrl_Alt_KaiNik, Apr 12, 2015.

1. kailanchauhan

So on the new kitpvp map a problem that I find is fall damage. So I think we should add more items on a new chain: armour upgrades. There would be enchanted iron armour with feather boots and protection chest plates. And maybe also like a diamond chest plate one as well. If not the armour shop, then an item which when right clicked, it will activate 'hover' which makes you fall slower and take no fall damage. And it would decrease the knock back from swords. Another thing is depth strider boots because constantly being hit back into water is a nightmare.

Thanks again, :) @BlueFusion12

2. RodneyWayne_

I don't think diamond armor should be added. The point of kitpvp was to have fair play but now the shop is added which I think is enough. But I do like the idea of feather falling boots.

3. kailanchauhan

Thinking about it now I do see what you mean. So I think the end result it: feather falling III and depth strider III iron boots.
    Maybe a sword that gives enemies weakness effect? Or slowness...... Maybe I'm over thinking.

4. ProbablySid_

Retired Staff

Also, even though I like the idea of the black hole, I think it is a bit too OP and even though it is quite easy to counter at times, it can be incredibly annoying.

5. DonaldJohnTrump_

Personally I don't think that we need to add items or enchantments. First of all the point of the kitpvp map to me was the fall damage and there are pleanty of ways to not take fall damage. Also we will have another map next month and we don't need to add something such as Feather Falling for something that will only last one month. That's how I feel about it anyways.......