Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

More Mods

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by coops82643, Oct 30, 2014.

1. Thesko2330

on Creative i think there should be more helpful mods on the creative server, because i try to get help but they dont really seem to listen.
    thx
    Coops82643

2. Mas281

It is hard to find mods who are active and will willingly help players. Before saying that staff don't help or listen to you, try to get to know the community more. I can see you are fairly new to the server as you have not gained the Novice rank. Staff are helpful and kind , but you need to be kind and respect them if you expect them to want to help you.

3. Jeqqe_

Retired Staff

Staff are usually busy with bunch of stuff at the same time and they may not focus on chat 100%, in that case use /msg or /tell, that will make them notice the help request more easily.

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. ObtuseMoose

I was active on Mega 1.0 but now not as much as I am trying to help more on other servers.

5. Jeqqe_

Retired Staff

Could you stay in the topic, he were requesting more mods, not you to tell your life story mate.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2