Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Muted for no reasons / Muted for my opinions

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CityOfEmber, Feb 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SiegHeil_SS

Now I am not going to listen, nor will I respond to ANY responses to this thread. Why? They are idiotic. They make no sense. They are just random excuses trying to make themselves look smart. People dont understand the real world. Everyone is just dominating each other for power. An example? Everyone treats me like shit. But not the higher ranks oh no. Just so they can stay friends so many one day they can make them mod, but everyone thinks its okay to treat the lower people like shit. But really? They dont know who they are. They dont know that everyone is equal, people dont know that they will probably be more successful one day, maybe own a big company, or take over half the world. And then what is going to happen? Maybe the people who treat the lower ranks mostly get killed in the end by the Lower ranks. Now just recently I was muted for 5 days. YES 5 days, its nonsense, its not fair. And most of all, its the same reason. Givenchy muted me for my opinions. And now he muted me for my Beliefs. Now in my Opinion, givenchy is someone who tries to sound smart. He mutes me in front of Blue just so he can impress him, he mutes me for my opinons, he has no idea that there is free speech. And I keep telling him, what country do this server rely on? Of course he ignores me changes the subject. Thats just corruption right there. And no one believes me because they are trying there best to find someone to mute or ban. Now everyday I get muted or banned for my opinions. That right there is law breaking. Now am I trying to overthrow the staff? The owner? Or the Entire Server?

No. I am trying to say that the staff are corrupt. Everyone is corrupt. Trying to find ANYTHING they can use to ban someone for 9 years. Now I bet I'm going to get banned for 9 years. But if I get banned. Then my point has been proven that this server is corrupt. Why? Because this entire thread is my opinion. So if I get banned (which they arent allowed to do) then my point is proven. The staff are corrupt. BlueFusion is corrupt for not doing anything, the higher ups are corrupt. And the lower ranked people are dealing with this shit everyday. And what do people do? NOTHING. They always blame everything on the Lower Ranks, infact they even add more false information to them just to make them feel more bad. So an example someone spams. More and more false evidence and in the end, the person gets banned in just 1 day. That right there is corruption.

Now I know what the replies will be. Just idiotic excuses, hate speeches. People trying to look smart. But really no one on this server understands the real world. Well I am not afraid to share my opinions. I am not afraid to do things like this.

If you want screenshots or wish to talk to me (If you are not one of those staff or people who try to look smart) then contact me on skype. TaeBaek_ (Real user Lunarprix)

If this Thread gets deleted or I get banned, or both. Then my point is proven. The server is corrupt. So go ahead. Do it since you hate me anyways just so you can all look cool.

What a great world this is.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. hbl

hbl

I admire people like you. I really do.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Givenchy

Retired Staff

Have you learned anything from your previous experiences? I feel like every single time you come online, you cause problems. I told you to stop, and you never did. I warned you multiple times, but you kept on going. You have no respect for authority. Everyone else in chat was telling you to stop. You have been kicked, muted and banned before, but obviously that meant nothing to you because you continued to break rules. This is not something to admire. You broke the rules, and now you have to be mature and accept your punishment. Its not my fault that you didn't listen when we told you to stop. It's not my fault that you have been muted and banned numerous times. You simply were being disruptive. Also can you please clarify what you meant by "what country do this server rely on?", because the grammar is confusing and the wording does not make much sense.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. ObtuseMoose

To answer your sarcastic question, this server relies on France where it is hosted.
    There's something called copy and pasting into a word document to read better.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. JustTomas

I know I'm not staff or anything but I have to agree with Givenchy every time you come on you cause trouble its not that the staff are out to get you its just what they have to do if a player is breaking the rules their not just going to let it slide maybe if you respected the rules you wouldn't have to post all these threads against the staff
    I really think the staff on this server are very professional and they dont just go around muting people for no reason so I personally am asking you to read the rules and think twice before you type..

• Like Like x 2
  6. yeepy

the first tagged i honestly laughed

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. JustTomas

The server isn't a country if anyone wants to ban you for no reason they can (but won't)

8. Samiiii

Retired Staff

9. Kutze_

Kutze_ Formerly known as Kootze_

We aren't corrupt at all, you might think that, but we treat everyone to non-donors, donors, staff equally.

10. Ryerye1243

Ryerye1243 Guest

A Server is not a country staff aren't corrupt they just always say in there head "CityofEmber is online he always gets muted for some reason" and that dings a bell in there head telling them to watch you very closely

11. Givenchy

Retired Staff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.