Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

My Alter-Ego

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Soiree, Apr 26, 2015.

?

Choose Your Side!

1. #TeamMando FTW!

40.0%
  2. #TeamMandie >:)

60.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mandorrhea

Recently you may have noticed that MegaCraft has welcomed a new, slightly familiar person. My alter-ego named ElMandie.... *Dun dun dun! Plot twist!* Now, we must fend off the beast. Are you #TeamMando or #TeamMandie?

[ @ElMandie ]

2. Samiiii

Retired Staff

That spy...facepalm

Last edited: Apr 26, 2015
  3. mandorrhea

Sure? :p

Last edited: May 9, 2015
  4. NeedlessMemes

Oh. It's you. It's been a long time. How have you been? I've been really busy being not able to posy anything. You know, after you MURDERED ME. Okay. Look. We both said a lot of things that you're going to regret. But I think we can put our differences behind us. For MegaCraft. You Monster. I will say, though, that since you went to all the trouble of making this post, you must really, really love my comments. I love it too. There's just one small thing we need to take care of first.

@ElMando

5. mandorrhea

Firstly, don't bump threads. Secondly, you made me feel harassed. I asked you to stop multiple times and you didn't. This was your fault, not mine. Thirdly, unless you agree to stop treating people like trash then leave. Nobody wants to feel bullied and harrased over and over again.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. NeedlessMemes

Which is, oh no. Your test subject file says that you can't perform tests due to "Extreme Stubbornness" well, I don't care what the file sa- a female doctor comments "That monster skin looks ugly on you" Wait, fashion isn't science. Oh, she has a medical degree in fashion. Well, that's interesting.

7. mandorrhea

You have been overly dramatic about the whole "Alter-ego" thing. It was funny at first but now you've gone far beyond the line. With the "Down with Mando club", Telling me "Go and die", and calling me "A lump-of-coal" after I told you to stop multiple times.

8. mandorrhea

Some are more sensitive then others. It's your job to respect that and to not push it. It ruins relationships and your status.

9. mandorrhea

Staff, please lock this thread. The whole server is done with this drama.

10. mandorrhea

I haven't been "raising an army" The team Mando, team Mandie thing was the start. It was meant to be a small thing but then ElMandie continued on. I didn't make an "army". The I did none of this in-game and this was one thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.