Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Idea on Elite Rank

Discussion in 'Denied Suggestions' started by Ommo, Mar 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ommo

Retired Staff

» Mod/Plugin Name > Buffing Elite Rank
    » Download Link > None
    » Why should it be added? > Well, when it comes to the Elite and MVP donator ranks, there is little to no difference in features aside of a few extra plots, 1-2 new commands and an aqua tag, being showcased by the screenshot attached with this thread. My idea is just to give Elite some extra commands or features which are unique to this rank compared to other donator ranks - maybe cloning armor stands as an option (from the armor stand tools plugin), or being able to select a glowing color, or maybe special armors like rainbow armor (where the colors constantly change on the armor), or maybe if Elites' are given access to all the pets + trails upon purchase. Whilst I am very grateful for Elite and all its' features, it costs $40 and MVP only costs $25, and MVP is only short of 10 plots, almost rendering Elite useless. If Elite was to be buffed, it'd seem more worth $15 you are spending extra. I appreciate your time for reading this. Thank you.

Attached Files:

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. Darknebula123

Retired Staff

If we're talking about ranks, we definitely need to buff Titan. While Elite and MVP Has a $15 difference, The difference between Elite and Titan is a large sum of $35.

Though I would also like Elite to be buffed ( as I'm Elite myself ), we definitely need to focus on Titan more than Elite. As of right now, Elite is already getting plenty of love, through commands like /enchant. On the other hand, Titan gives NO other perks except for 10 extra plots.

Elite and MVP's difference is 10 plots, and several commands. This costs $15.
    Titan and Elite's difference is 10 plots.

I think that all of your ideas listed is cool, and while it could be Elite +, I think some of the ideas should also be restricted to Titan +.

One example could be our server's newest command : /cj.
    /cj allows you to customise your join and leave messages, but it is only available for MEGA.
    If we were to allow this for Titan and above, it would instantly make Titan alot more worth it, and, honestly, I would actually consider buying it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Ommo

Retired Staff

I agree, and I wouldn't mind if Titan also got buffed up to the point where it was worth the money. I have noticed some changes in Elite such as /enchant (like you mentioned), but the main issue with that is that you can do that normally with an anvil. Sure it's faster by command, but most times it's not recognized by the regular Elite and above. I'm not saying these ranks are bad or anything, I love them to be honest, but some extra stuff or access to more plots for Elite + would make Elite and Titan more worth the money. Even if Elite doesn't get the newest commands, like /cj other commands, or features normal users cannot use, would still be nice. One example of which would be the clone armor stands. I've seen a few people argue about this as it can be tedious making armor stands over and over, or if we were able to use Observers and such, as most, if not all, people wouldn't buy a rank to abuse something.

4. Darknebula123

Retired Staff

Yeah, I'd think that Observers should be limited to Elite + Instead of MVP +, since MVP already has so much going for it. Buffing Elite is also definitely a good thing, I just feel that Titan should get some love ^-^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.