Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My view on the Paris bombing attacks

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mc2scared, Nov 14, 2015.

1. therealjojo

Hi! As you already knew some Osama Bin-Laden people have bombed Paris. About 150 people are dead and 130+ are injured really bad.

Now probably everybody's opinion is: Find these aimbot h4x0rz and cut their heads off then burn them(sorry if I just made you throw up). Every man deserves a trial. Even though his punishment will be death,he still deserves a trial. Example,when they found Bin Laden(or whatever guy kt was) they didn't even take him away. They just murdered them on the spot.

This didn't only hurt France,but it hurt the rest of the world too. The only thing we can now do is hope for the best and donate as much as we can. Go to your local red scross or somethin? I hope these guys don't find this thread because they could bomb my whole house by the morning. Most people think that only Islam people are terrorists. No,no. There terrorists of other religions too but not on this way. By the way don't blame God. He's got enough problems.

#PrayforParis
    If we don't whos gonna make the cheese? Switzerland? Pffft.

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 2
  2. ObtuseMoose

Just don't bring this up please...
    I just don't want to see this on Megacraft.
    Also don't bring up His name.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Kutze_

Kutze_ Formerly known as Kootze_

Jojo are you sure your okay bbz?

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. _Brokencrystal_

Remember that if there's bombing in Paris it could happen to the rest of France...
    The server is hosted in France...
    What if the place it's hosted in gets blown up...?
    We're pretty much doomed.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Samiiii

Retired Staff

Preach. <3

6. LASC

As France said on the Unfortunate day Of 9/11 'Today we are all American'
    So Today I think we are all French.

• Agree Agree x 3
  7. ProbablySid_

Retired Staff

I completely agree that these people deserve a trial. Killing them on the spot is just going to cause more problems really.

Anything is possible but, France is relatively insignificant outside of Paris. Nevertheless, I hope we can end terrorism some day.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Guinssoo

thanks guys for this
    #prayforParis

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. mandorrhea

And here is my view on the whole situation:

I think that you need to look past the bombings in France. You need to look to why would they bomb France in the first place. Yes, ISIS is a very bad group and we should get rid of them. But the Americans and their allies (including France) go into the Middle East and kill countless innocent people, men women, and innocent children. Then they push it aside like "oops we killed the wrong people." ISIS wants the Muslims to rule like the old days which is to have one government who rules over all of the Middle East. They do need to learn that we are in a growing world and we must adapt to the recourses around us to evolve as a whole. ISIS' thinking when launched this attack was, "you kill our innocent people, and we'll kill yours." It's like in grade school when you do something and then the other does it back. ISIS doesn't want war, but the US has to stick their noses in everybody's business.

Keep in mind, I am devastated at all the death that happened in Paris. I was very worried for my family and friends. None of what happened justifies the murder in any way whatsoever. This is just my view on the situation.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. therealjojo

Some countries have their own 9/11 like events. This is of course one of them.

11. ProbablySid_

Retired Staff

I agree with you to a certain extent but you need to remember that America and their allies entered these regions 10-20 years ago and a lot has happened since then. 9/11 was a wake up call for the aforementioned nations. I think European nations have changed incredibly and now in general have a better plan for stopping ISIS. and they should fix up the mess they've made (with America). America, UK, France etc try their hardest not to kill civilians but with air strikes it is hard to directly hit only ISIS members and also, ISIS members use human shields and disguises (using arabs) which means that innocent people will be dying. Unfortunately I don't see any real solution to this as of now.

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. TheRedstnePotato

wow really? :O

13. therealjojo

That's why there is a French flag whenever I check who is on TS...

14. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

France vs Germany Stade De France. I was gonna buy tickets but parents said no. Now im glad of what they said because it could've ruined the generation for life and as we know it my family would've been over. But my heart goes out to the generations that were ended because of the bombing. I also give the heart out to the guy that stopped the person from suicide bombing in the Stade De France stadium saving a lot of lives. #Pray4Paris #Pray4Lebanon #Pray4Baghdad

• Like Like x 1
  15. _Brokencrystal_

Bit of a late reply, no? ;p

16. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

OFF TOPIC=@Superadmin Lock da thread

17. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

18. The_Kadrek

Retired Administrator

lmao you get called out and now you want the thread locked? Plus you don't have to make shit up about going to the game or almost going. Why would you go to a match that wasn't important at all anyway especially if you're all the way in America. It wasn't even a qualifier or anything lmao.

19. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

Euro Cup Qualifier :p

20. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

the coincidence was it was in the friday da 13 i just considered it i didn't like go to my parents "MOM PLZZZZ LETSSSS GOOOOOOOOOO" i meant i was thinking about it. Probably wasnt specific so i get that no one would know wht i meant. (SHITTY SPELLINQ)