Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Building Rank (BLUE)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Insinuating, Aug 31, 2017.

1. Insinuating

BlueFusion12

Hey, so I've been playing mega for a while now and find it incredibly fun, the only thing I would love there to be is another building rank, higher than artisan, which I have and am waiting for an update, this is what I'm asking for. The rank could have cool abilities such as /tp and things like that, simple fun commands which detonators could have, maybe /furniture seeing as people who have obtained this rank most likely aren't going for another one. Thank you for your time and hope to hear from you soon.

-Insinuating

2. Buffers

Retired Staff

The expectations for artisan are already so difficult only like 14 players have actually been able to get the rank, so I can't imagine what the build quality would have to be for a rank higher than artisan. May not be possible. The only thing that I could think of is maybe an Artisan+ rank where a person with artisan submitted another plot that is artisan worthy, which would show that they had two artisan worthy plots. But I'm not sure, depends what the other staff think. We always appreciate the suggestions, by the way!

• Like Like x 2