Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Command: /plot showcase and /plot random

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Aipaloovik, Jan 10, 2015.

1. Aipa

Hey guys, it's Aipa again.

I got a cool idea for the creative server. Say you are bored and/or need some inspiration. You could use a command like /plot random to get teleported to a random plot that someone has put on showcase. To put a plot on showcase, a player would use /plot showcase once it's done. It would then be sent to staff to review like the ranking system. Once accepted, it would be added to the list of plots in the /plot random. This would be nice for people who want to see some cool stuff or need some inspiration for a new build.

Maybe instead of separate reviewing, plots that are accepted for ranks can be put into the /plot random. This would let people see what other people did for the ranks. Also, maybe even a /plot random <rank> to sort by the rank the person got.

Comment on your suggestions for the idea.

• Like Like x 1
  2. ironicmemexd

I was gonna mention empty plots until I saw the last part good idea

3. Aipa

Thanks :) I hope the staff see and consider it to be added.

4. BlueFusion12

Retired Administrator

Interesting. This seems like a decent idea, however will involve some more edits to PlotMe, yay...

If we did end up using this, I think I like your second idea best (using plots that achieved a certain rank) instead of the whole new /plot showcase command. This would prevent the need for a second review system and allow players to get an idea of what the expectations are for each rank.

Only thing I'm worried about would be people copying these plots. I'll discuss this with some of the staff and decide what we will do.