Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New game idea

Discussion in 'Game Suggestions' started by ProbablyEd_, Nov 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ProbablyEd_

Retired Staff

I thought of a new mini game called Team deathmatch. Im sure you have heard of this game before but basically you will have 2 teams of 4 and then another lobby for 2 teams of 2. and a 1v1v1v1. you could also do a 1v1 with the same gear. This game is the last team standing wins. the items you will get would be leather Armour, a stone sword and a bow with 32 arrows. if you die you loose (if your teammate wins you still win). To make it more fun it could have a points system to upgrade your Armour to iron and sword to iron ect.

Edrigedrig

• Like Like x 1
  2. therealjojo

OMG ITS EDRIG

• Like Like x 1
  3. ProbablyEd_

Retired Staff

Lol yes its me. haha

4. JackCosens

Owner Retired Administrator

This is certainly a possibility. We plan to add a new 1v1 system in soon but we are currently working on another project that should be seeing the light of day sometime soon. I will speak to my developer when he is a little less busy and see what we can do.

Thanks for the suggestion :D

5. ProbablyEd_

Retired Staff

Your welcome, i thought it would be cool to have some sort of arena pvp be that 1v1 or 2v2 or even 4v4

6. Ryerye1243

Ryerye1243 Guest

I certainly love playing TMD whenever im not on Mega Or Chilling on teamspeak i will defintley be playing TMD On (SERVER NAME) its really fun and i enjoy playing it so i give this idea a THUMBS UP

7. ProbablyEd_

Retired Staff

thank you =]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.