Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Game Mode Idea

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Perkaholics, Dec 18, 2016.

1. Perkaholics

OK… So Fortress Wars is a player vs. player gamemode (pvp)

There are two teams

Red

and

Blue

So now there is two beacons in this game mode

one for red and one for blue

The beacons both have 100% health and the objective of the game is to destroy the other teams beacon

Every Time the beacon gets destroyed it goes down in health by 5%

The two teams consist of 20 players on each team for a grand total of 40 players in a game at once

Now the fortress itself

In the beginning of each game there is designated time to build your fortress (like 3 minutes or so)

During this build time all players in the game will get creative and will build their fortress in the designated area

When the game starts they will pick their KIT and start attacking/defending

Each kit has their own special ability and I will get to that once I list all the kits

(If I can remember them)

Most kits have 8 health potions

Health Pots are instant healing potions and when a player right clicks it it only applies to himself

Here are the list of this kits (There is a lot)

Soldier, Sniper, Gunner, Sonic, Jumper, Porcupine, Spy, Hulk, Raven, Medic, Grappler, Engineer, Starfish, PickPocket, Pyro, Wizard, Bomber, and Snowman.

Some of these kits I am not going into detail with but I am going to do most of them to fully explain them.

~Soldier~

12 hearts

This kit will have an iron sword and a grenade(ender pearl). The armour for the soldier will be chainmail helmet, pants, and boots and an Iron chestplate. The grenade does 4 and ½ damage and takes 25 seconds to recharge.

~Sniper~

6 hearts

This kit will have a wooden sword and 2 bows. 1 bow will have infinity and if shot to the knee it will slow the player. The 2nd bow will apply twice the damage ONLY if the player hits the enemy in the head. The armour will be leather helmet, pants, and boots and Iron for chestplate. The 2nd bow will only have 32 arrows per life.

~Gunner~

10 hearts

This kit will have a stone sword and a machine gun(stick). The machine gun will spam arrows that do a ½ heart damage for each time the enemy is hit. The armour will be chainmail helmet, pants, boots, and iron chestplate. The machine gun will be right clicked to be activated and will last for 10 - 15 seconds and a recharge for 30 seconds.

~Sonic~

10 hearts

This kit will have an iron sword and golden boots. The golden boots will increase the player's speed by 100%. The armour will be leather helmet, chestplate, pants, and boots. The golden boots will be right clicked and activate a speed boost by 100% lasting for 20 seconds and a recharge for 35 seconds.

~Jumper~

10 hearts

This kit will have a stone sword and leather boots. The leather boots will give a jump boost of 10 blocks; it will also have feather falling. The armour will be an iron helmet and chain chestplate and legs. The jump boost with last for 20 seconds and a recharge of 35 seconds.

~Porcupine~

10 hearts

This kit will have a iron sword and a porcupine special(Nether Star). The Nether Star will shoot arrows at enemy like a porcupine. The armour will be chainmail helmet, pants, and boots and a iron chestplate. The Nether star will be right clicked to be activated and deal 4 - 6 heart damage and will have a recharge of 40 seconds.

~Spy~

8 hearts

This kit comes with a stone sword and a golden carrot. The golden carrot gives invisibility. The armor is an iron helmet, chestplate and boots and chain pants. The invisibility will last for 40 seconds or when the spy is hit, whichever comes first. The cooldown is 60 seconds.

~Hulk~

12 hearts

This kit will have an iron sword and a creeper head as the special item. When clicked the player gets extra hearts and better armour. The armour will be iron chainmail helmet, pants, boots and iron chestplate. The creeper head when right clicked will activate and the player will get 18 hearts and Diamond, chestplate and boots and iron helmet and pants. This lasts for 20 seconds and a recharge of 1 minute and 30 seconds.

~Raven~

12 hearts (when activated flying 6 hearts)

This kit has an iron sword and a magma cream. When clicked the magma cream gives flight. The armor will be chain helmet, chestplate and legs and iron boots. The ability to fly lasts for 60 seconds and has a cooldown of 120 seconds.

~Medic~

16 hearts

This kit has a wooden sword and a fishing rod. When the fishing pole is latched onto teammates it heals them, latched onto an enemy poisons them. The armor is iron boots and helmet and chain chestplate and legs. There is not an amount of uses or a cooldown.

~Grappler~

16 hearts

This kit comes with a iron sword and a hook (redstone tripwire). The hook can grapple onto things. The armor is a gold helmet and chain chestplate , legs and boots. The grapple can be used 3 times before going on a 35 second cooldown.

~Engineer~

3 hearts

This kit comes with a iron sword and brewing stand. The brewing stand sends a flying arrow towards enemy and does 2 heart damage per hit. The armor is a iron helmet, chestplate, pants, and boots. When turret is placed down it allows up to 5 hits by enemy before it breaks. The arrow shot out at the enemy shoots once per 10 seconds and only 2 turrets are allowed placed at one time. The cooldown for placement is 60 seconds

~StarFish~

8 hearts
    This kit comes with a stone sword and a bucket of water. The bucket of water heals only the player who places the water and lasts 15 seconds. The armor is leather helmet, iron chestplate, leather pants, and leather boots. The cooldown for the bucket is 30 seconds

~Pyro~

10 hearts

This kit comes with stone and a blaze rod. When right clicked the blaze rod shoots fireballs (Fire Charges). The armor is chain chestplate, legs and helmet and diamond boots. The blaze rod can shoot 5 times before it has a cooldown 40 seconds.

• Creative Creative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. CriticalBattery

Sounds Good and would probably be a good addition to the server!

3. NotMyFault

NotMyFault The Sanctuary
    Retired Administrator

Hm, and who should implement this?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Perkaholics

I have no idea what you mean by this. Though I thought it was just a cool idea and stuff. I play a lot of team fortress 2 and other things like that and I just like the game.

5. Polaris_Wolf

I'm pretty sure he means who would add it to the server....
    The reason he says this is because the owner hasn't been on in forever.

6. _Brokencrystal_

He probably means that the owner hasn't come online or done anything in the last century, half the staff resigned, all the good staff resigned and none of the staff ranks actually have enough perms to do anything much other than bans and mutes.

So. ._.

Edit:
    bah

7. NotMyFault

NotMyFault The Sanctuary
    Retired Administrator

Yep, the server has no devs, admins and the owner doesn't care.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Perkaholics

Ok I am probably just gonna delete this post then.

• Funny Funny x 1