Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Creative New "Judge" rank tier

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by Synamix, Oct 8, 2019.

?

"Judge Rank"

1. Add rank

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Creative Server doesnt require any help in this matter

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. Synamix

The creative server rank up system from builder to designer ,so on.. requires a staff member to critique and approve or deny the plot to be deserving of the rank. This is such a wonderful idea and i love it however the only issue that i have seen since i have been on is the time it takes for the plot to be critiqued and the poor quality responses of a denied plot. Let me explain. I myself had only to wait a few hours get my builder plot approved however many players i have seen wait 2-3 days for approval so this subject is commonly discussed in public chat being somewhat discouraging. On the other end of the spectrum I have talked with 3 different players that were disatisfied or confused about the denial and critique of there plot which all 3 were explained with a simple half ass comment of "not enough detail". The issue isnt the denial they were all lacking in something but not 1 of them was lacking in "detail" actually most of there plots had too much detail and were lacking usually in proper terraforming or structure patterns so I explained the issues with there builds in a proper sandwiching format pointing out positives that they should keep in the build and there negative aspects to the build that they should change.
    So i thought of this solution that i believe would help solve both issues. A new rank above artesian that requires both a plot submission and a form submission kind of like staff but there only duty would be to properly approve or deny creative plots. This would fix the issues that I mentioned earlier and would minamize the dutys of staff members of course staff member should still critique plots aswell im just presenting a secondary solution. Also I think the only staff members that should be allowed to critique plots should have had artisian themselves aswell.