Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Rules

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by _PandorasBox_, Apr 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _PandorasBox_

During my short time here, I've noticed something.. While attacking a player is against the rules, insulting them does not seem to be.
    People have made fun of Autistic people, trans people, Furries, and the list seems to go on as I play on this server.
    If someone was muted for making a joke about Hitler, then shouldn't this be treated the same? Because from what I can tell, these people aren't punished. And it's offensive, and certainly not something you want players to know the server for.
    I believe a rule regarding insulting people, of any kind, whether it be a group or a single person, should be added. If there is a rule like that and it is simply not listed on /rules on the server, then I suggest that it be updated.
    Already there are outdated / incorrect information IG, such as on the ranks thing, it says you need to play 5 hours to get Novice, when you only need 2.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.