Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Server - Prison

Discussion in 'AJGaming News' started by NotMyFault, May 1, 2019.

1. NotMyFault

NotMyFault The Sanctuary
    Retired Administrator

Hello fellow users,
    some time passed by and we are going to introduce a new server; Prison. I'm going to explain a bit in the following part, how things work.
    The server runs 1.13.2 therefore you need to select 1.13.2 on your launcher to access it.
    You can join the server by typing /prison or using /servers
    If you are a default player, you start with the starter kit, if you have a rank on the vanilla servers, you can select your kit via /kits. You mine your way thru mines from A - Z and sell the items on /shop
    Donator ranks have access to various more commands such as /sell all, but you can read more about that on the store http://store.ajgaming.net/category/1030135
    On the scoreboard you can see how much money you need to rank up, if it's at 100%, you can run /ru and access the next mine.
    Mines reset every 4 hours or if they are mined to a certain amount, the current status is displayed in the title bar if you are inside a mine, see below.
    [​IMG]
    Mine A would require 85% mined or will reset regardless the percentage in 2h and 15 minutes
    You can vote once every 24h per link given on /vote ingame to get awesome rewards and... lucky blocks?

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to let me know by either responding below on on discord: https://discord.gg/AJGaming

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. NotMyFault

NotMyFault The Sanctuary
    Retired Administrator

Added plots so you can store your items

3. gmaine

4. ThatsVerySad

NotMyFault you put 2 on's on the end instead of ...or on... just to let you know ;)

5. HiTawnie

Oh man this is awesome, I haven't played Prison in years ^_^ I'll have to check this out :D

6. vlinderman

Hi I wanted to ask if there is a pvp mine because it said in chat that mine pvp is about to reset and if so what is the warp to get there? :p