Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Update On A New Warp!

Discussion in 'Share Your Creations' started by hbl, Jul 9, 2015.

1. hbl

hbl

Have you ever sat on your chair playing Minecraft and were wondering... I want to see what the illuminati is like!

Well, you are in luck! Your wish came true. "Now wait!", you say as you read this post, "How will I get there?"

Introducing /warp illuminati. Created by me, Chosen_. Here at /warp illuminati, there are many random things. But some new things will be added such as parkour and more! (I can't think of any right now so I will make a suggestions box at the entry)

There are random thing that where added such as...

Rose - Steven Universe

Arceus - Pokemon 1 - 6

But there is one thing that is missing...

Co-operation from you guys!
    I need visitors from MegaCraft to come to this warp.

"What will I get if I come?" You ask. I will hand you access to many great things. Right now there is a menu in the secret (not so secret anymore) Illuminati bar that has a menu of 6 illuminati items, these are.

Illuminati Beer

Mystical Wine

Emerald Sparkling Water

Emerald Cake Filling

Fragmented Illuminati Eye

Illuminati Apple

In addition to these items, there is a DJ Booth. Coming soon there will be a god shop including some of these items.

Kad's Magical Carrot

Blue's Tear

Have fun at /warp illuminati! And remember... New things will be added more frequentely...

*****UPDAT****
    ****NOW RECRUITING STAFF!*****

****THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO SHINE! APPLY FOR STAFF NOW!*****

2. hbl

hbl

Have fun at /warp illuminati!

3. hbl

hbl

Sorry everyone, but furthermore addons are currently canceled, and for several reasons.
    For starters, let's say these...

|-| I am banned from MegaCraft due to spam, any info on that PM me at Skype iaK Alexander.

|-| Staff app's for my warp have not been done, and I currently cannot add anyone/ trust anyone (/p) because I cannot go on.

Until I get un-banned, feel free to look at /warp illuminati