Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NoHacksJustSid's MegaCraft Build Team Application

Discussion in 'MegaCraft Build Team Applications' started by NoHacksJustSid, May 4, 2016.

1. ProbablySid_

Retired Staff

Basic Information

What is your in-game name? NoHacksJustSid

How old are you? 14

What country are you native to? (Include fluent languages spoken and timezone) United Kingdom

How long have you been playing on the server? a year and 10 months (almost two years)

Prior Experience

Have you ever been part of a build team before on any other server? Yes
    If so, please specify which server and what your role or rank was. If this server counts, I was in the original Dyatrian Build Team

If applicable, please explain why you are no longer a part of those build teams, if not, simply put N/A The build team sort of faded away and became this new one. I didn't really do much on the old build team however.

Building Skill

What is your best building style or element? (I.e. terraform, steampunk, organic, etc.) Probably medieval or fantasy styled structures, although I think my strongest point is that I can use each element of building pretty well at least.

Please list at least two of your best builds from any source http://imgur.com/a/F6x3i

Please list a plot ID or warp to at least two builds on MegaCraft Creative /warp SidPlot /warp SidSpawn /warp UnderCave /warp SidCity

Do you have ample experience with WorldEdit and VoxelSniper commands? Yes

What do you consider you're most valuable skill that you can contribute to the build team? I think the fact that I am quite well rounded when it comes to the elements of building and my ability to adapt to many building styles and learn quickly from others will benefit the build team.

Additional Information

Are you able and willing to meet deadlines and requests supplied from leader’s or owners of the server? Yes

Any other information we should know?
    ./warp SidCity and ./warp SidSpawn had some people added but for both plots I can confirm I did the majority of the work, especially considering most people added to the spawn plot are inactive and have been so for a while. If any other information is needed, feel free to PM me on the forums or on my Skype: epicsid2001

I agree Yes

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. xEvxnx

Retired Staff

Good luck Sid ;D
    Hope you get in ;3

3. Ryerye1243

Ryerye1243 Guest

Good luck sid!

4. Brookeeeeee

Good luck Sid :D

5. ItzAntony